Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You must become a platinum member in order to view other member's photos

dunk said:
yeh but for $12.00 a month?? cmon

A lot I know, but it keeps us online. And it's only $8.97 a month if you buy 3 months and get the fourth free.

All Platinum Memberships include:
A 5000 message PM mailbox instead of only 50.
Live uncensored real-time chat.
The stealth site ExpertPCSupport.com (so your boss won't catch you surfing Elite at work.
Your very own Discussion Board if you want one in our Member Boards Section about any subject you choose.
Full size pics. You can expand the small thumbnail pics anywhere to see the full-sized pictures. And see everything is the Picture Boards including: Pictures of Gear, Our Members, Men, Women, and the Pro Bodybuilders.
Unrestricted Platinum Search. Search the largest bodybuilding and fitness archive in the world! Search by Key Word, User Name, Date and Specific Forum.
Access to all the private Platinum Boards in George's Inner Circle (Platinum Hardcore, The Best of Elite Fitness, My Training Journal, Bodybuilding and the Law, and Platinum Chemistry).
Access to full size pics in the Elite Fitness photo galleries.
An $11.97 discount on every order of discount name-brand supplement at EliteFitnessNutrition.com
Your own 12MB personal web site if you want one.
The ability to copy other members posts to any other forum.
Extra Karma, Glowing Blue Stars, Signatures in all your posts, and Immediate Avatars.
Seven Free Hardcore Steroid Bonus Reports valued at $273.
Free Telephone and Free Email Support!
NO banner ads and NO pop-up ads!

George Spellwin said:
Your very own Discussion Board if you want one in our Member Boards Section about any subject you choose.

Thats not *EXACTLY* true.. it has to be approved/voted on or something..

dunk said:
fuck someone for this!!

im tired of hitting my head on my computer screen trying to get a good look at them. I had enough when i tried peeping Daisy Girls gallery among others.

(IN my best Dr. Evil impression)
BOO-FRIGIDY-HOO!!

Pay the money, get your rocks off and quit whining!

if it was like 50-80 for a lifetime membership I would do it.....GEORGE THINK OF ALL THE MORE MONEY IF YOU LOWERED THE PRICE, OR A WEEKLY SALE.

Top Bottom