Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You Do NOT Have to Have Low Testosterone to Qualify for HRT Clinic

pbhardbody

I've been getting quite a few PMs from people asking me how low their testosterone levels have to be to qualify for therapy through an HRT Clinic. So I contacted my Patient Care Coordinator at the HRT Clinic I use and asked him.

Here is what he said:

"A person who wants hormone replacement therapy does not have to be below the bottom end of the range to qualify for therapy.

As an example, lets look at a 42 year old male: The testosterone range is 280 - 800. This does not mean that you have to be below 280 to qualify for therapy.

Overall physical health is taken into account, but if the person is suffering from symptoms of Adult Hormone Deficiency, and his bloodwork confirms that he is somewhere below the top end of the range, he is generally an eligible candidate for therapy.

Our Clinic Medical Staff would determine the protocol, including dosing and frequency of injections, based on where the initial testosterone level falls in the range."

I hope this is helpful to those who had that question.

If you want to be put in contact with my Patient Care Coordinator, PM me and let me know. I'll be glad to help out.

Last edited:
Yes I have a clinic that is more based on symptoms....and very aggresive in dosages based on labs

Exactly Power36 - there is a psychological aspect to low T that has to be taken into account too. Glad to hear you have found a clinic that is doing what you need.

Yes they are good folks. I reseached my ass off, found good local HRT doctors, and one HRT clinic that is basically a network of getting labs done close to you, visit with a doc close to you, but rest is over the phone with the company consulting and then shipped to your house straight from pharmacy...and very, very aggresive on their dosing...so much that I actually just go with the doses from my local HRT doctors..but doesnt hurt to have other resources depending on what happens long term as doctors change and I move etc...

Top Bottom