Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

This is a good thread.

I've been only using this for a little more than a week, but I think I can already see some small results. It might just be wishful thinking, but whatever makes me happy... :)

I've been using this approx 30 min prior to am cardio and right before bedtime, and I feel this works for me. I've been doing am cardio for about 6 months now, with moderate results. But I feel that after I've been using Yohimburn, the progress has accelerated. As mentioned, that might just be placebo effect, but I'm "documenting" this cycle so I'll know for sure in a few weeks time.

Topical products are best for someone lean trying to get that last bit of stubborn body fat off. If you are over 12% body fat, you really don't need a topical fat loss product because your body has a surplus of fat sources already available and will readily oxidize adipose tissue as fuel.

It's only when you really get lean that your body tries to hold onto the last bit of fat stores for dear life. That's why your stubborn fat areas are the last area to go. I have used a lot of topical products and the best one I used was yohiflame by n2bm.com. I highly recommend it.

Top Bottom