Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buld0g

BTW, as long as we are posting links to commercial sites. Here is a product with 6 grams of Yohimbine HCl, already in gel form, with a delivery vehicle that will actual localize delivery of the yohimbine to the fat tissue rather than having it taken up by the dermal microvascualture and delivered systemically before it ever gets there as will happen with the formulations being expounded on this board -- all for only $79.99

I've been seeing a lot more topical products that contian Yohimbine HCL now. I guess others are catching on to it.

I am saying it is as good or better than the use of Yohimburn and other poorly formulated topicals, assuming several doses throughout the day.

I am not saying it is as good as a properly formulated topical.

Well PAR DEUS.. you can say that it is less effective... but you would be wrong. Seeing as that you only really understand the properties of the ingredients you have chosen.

You fail to realize that aloe vera ALONE is an excellent carrier and penetration enhancer.

You can also say that lipoderm is effective, but then again you cannot prove it.. you can point to a study that used a different chemical...

ORAL YOHIMBINE/ YOHIMBE DOES NOT PRODUCE NEAR THE RESULTS OF YOHIMBURN or even for that matter yohimbine hcl mixed with aspercreme and aloe vera.

I must admit...I have only conversed with 3 people that have used lipoderm... 2 said that it was too caustic and quit using it, though 1 did say that got decent results (that same person said that both the asper/aloe and the yohimburn produced similiar results and were less caustic)

BTW- LIPOBURN is a VERY low quality product.. I really dont think you want to compare yours to it..

Macro,

I have posted data showing the efficacy of every ingredient in LipoDerm in carrying out its particular purpose.

Feel free to post references to studies showing aloe to be an excellent penetration enhancer as well as a suitable carrier for local delivery of fat loss products. I would define "excellent" as a PE as a 100 fold increase in the PE ratio of a hydrophilic compound (all of ours show this, with some showing 1000 fold increase), "suitable" as a carrier would be data suggesting it facilitates the avoidance of uptake by the dermal microvasculature.

Also, I do not just say LipoDerm is effective, I show a great deal of legitimate scientific data showing that it should be. I also have presented data showing why Yohimburn should not be. HUGE difference.

As for Lipoburn, I was merely referring to the penetration enhancers they list as ingredients -- there is very good data on them.

Actually you have posted NO scientific Studies to show why yohimburn should NOT be effective. You did post information saying why it WOULD BE EFFECTIVE.

In your informative article :p , which was actually quite interesting you mentioned that the TERPENE L-MENTHOL increased PE 1000 fold for morphine hcl- log p.74 compared to yohimbine log p.75.

Peppermint oil is 90% L- MENTHOL

The YOHIMBURN formulation also uses Glycerin which you reccomend in your and is in your product.

While you dont reccomend ALOE- though you might want to look at the USPTO- you will find some interesting info..

btw- MANY PENETRATION ENHANCERS ARE VERY CAUSTIC.. which would explain why 2 of the three people I know who have used lipoderm discontinued it.

macrophage69alpha said:
Actually you have posted NO scientific Studies to show why yohimburn should NOT be effective.

Quite the contrary:

1. Roberts MS. Targeted drug delivery to the skin and deeper tissues: role of physiology, solute structure and disease.Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 1997 Nov;24(11):874-9

2. Singh P, Roberts MS. Skin permeability and local tissue concentrations of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs after topical application. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1994 Jan;268(1):144-51

3. Singh P, Roberts MS Dermal and underlying tissue pharmacokinetics of lidocaine after topical application. J Pharm Sci 1994 Jun;83(6):774-82

As for the claim that LipoDerm is caustic, I find it strange that not a single person has e-mailed my company in this regard -- and when I offered a refund to the one person who posted something on this board in that regard, I was not taken up on it.

Not to mention that the literature suggests the penetration enhancers employed are quite non-irritating in the concentrations found in our product.

You post three cites which MEAN NOTHING- they are just cites and contain no relevant information... did you even read my post?

L-MENTHOL comprises 90% of PEPPERMINT OIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom