Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine Confusion

jackler

I probably researched Yohimbine usage last night for 3 hours, and found a dizzying plethora of information that for the most part, is contradictive and majorly conflicting.

The dosage is understandable, and at around 220lb, I should be taking in 20mg. Now the conflicting question here, Ive seen multiple comments that it should be taken in one dose, during fasted cardio in the morning. Ive also noted people commenting that it should be divided into multiple doses.

Now, yohimbine is blunted by insulin release, and what ive read states that after taking yohimbine, for best results you shouldn't eat for 4 hours, which is why one dose in the morning is best as opposed to divded doses. Problem there, is I always thought going that long without food after cardio was majorly catabolic. We're looking at 3+hours after fasted cardio without any nourishment other than water.

Another 4 hour fasting problem. To fit in at least 5 meals a day, and work this in to my morning cardio, id have to get up around 5am, take Yohimbine/Caffeine, goto the gym around 6 and push out some HIIT for 30-45 min, then come home and BS till 9AM, where Id take an ECA stack and eat breakfast, but that pushes my last meal till 9PM, so to get any decent sleep, ill have to eat my last meal about an hour before bed.

I guess why this is especially such a problem for me is that my work schedule is insanely sporadic, working retail thats sometimes a 9-5 and sometimes a 1-9.

So any clarification would be greatly appreciated, as im afraid of blowng the $40 I just spent on the caps and not properly getting the maximum effectiveness.

Top Bottom