Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine And Insulin

Sinistar

Banned
just read somewhere that yohimbine potentiates insulin, and that eating anything, or drinking soft drinks, within 4 hours after taking it negates its fat releaseing effects. you may actually get fatter.

I don't have the information at hand, but I have read an actualy study that showed that insulin response, to any carbs eaten while an effective dose of yohimbe (.2 mg/kilogram of bodyweight, so 20 mg for a 220 ibs man), is increased close to 200%. Funny, I was just about to post something concerning this.

It increases insulin response to a meal yes.

Will you get fatter? Not Likely.

Throw in 200mg of R-ALA with the yo and the insulin shoulld be taken care of.

Im confused what is bottom line?

i get up in the mornninig drink some protein - 24 g
right after that take 15 mg yohmbin and 200 mg caffein
after houre go to the gym
after the training - passed like 3 hours
eat reguler
its no good?

Im confused what is bottom line?

i get up in the mornninig drink some protein - 24 g
right after that take 15 mg yohmbin and 200 mg caffein
after houre go to the gym
after the training - passed like 3 hours
eat reguler
its no good?

I would personally not take the protein (maybe some BCAA), take the Yohimbine/caffeine, 30 minutes later go to the gym and do 45 to 60 minutes of cardio, then come home and eat breakfast within an hour.

The key is not to have any kind of insulin spike around the time you take it. Once taken, the alpha inhibiting (fat mobilizing) effects last for maybe 2 hours. Get your cardio in then for fat loss. Then go home and eat.

Try not to overthink it. Ironmagwhateverzine wants you to overthink and be confused. Then you'll need next months copy since you won't progress worth shit this month. Repeat cycle for years. $$$$$

Good luck

Thanks man
i dont have bcaa
i can get in a week
stick to protein or just not eat?
you think i messed up and it didnt given me any effect?
and last thing....why we take 200 mg caffine ?

Don't eat. You don't want any insulin around the time of dosing. Don't worry, you won't lose any muscle during your cardio as long as you don't get your heartrate over 130 or so.

Here is some specific info for the yo/caf combo.

Section 3: Yohimbe

As discussed in section 1, one approach to fat loss is to block the alpha-adrenoreceptors, specifically the alpha-2 adrenoreceptors (2). The herb yohimbe may act in this fashion, giving it a potential role in aiding fat loss (2). Like ephedrine, yohimbe may work through both direct and
indirect methods. Directly, it may inhibit the effects of alpha-2 receptors, enhancing fat loss. Indirectly, it may stimulate the release of noradrenaline from nerve endings, stimulating fat breakdown (23-25). It appears that, at the doses seen in humans, most of the effects of yohimbine are through the indirect mechanism of increased adrenaline release, rather than by direct binding to alpha-2 receptors (23-25).
Yohimbe by itself The primary use of yohimbe for fat loss has been in women although some men have reported good results. Since the combination of yohimbe with ECA cannot be recommended
because of the potential for side effects, the use of yohimbe by itself is discussed here. As mentioned above, yohimbe blocks alpha-2 receptors with the ultimate result of increased fat breakdown and dosing yohimbe has been shown to increase fat loss on a diet (24-27). Since the presence of insulin blocks the effects of yohimbe, it cannot be taken with or around
carbohydrate containing meals. Additionally, the consumption of yohimbine with food increases the insulin response over what would normally be seen (23). This suggests that the best time to
take yohimbe (along with caffeine to increase fat breakdown) would after an overnight fast, first thing in the morning, prior to aerobic exercise (23). In addition, the combination of yohimbine and exercise leads to increased energy expenditure compared to aerobic exercise done alone (25,26).
However, this also causes an increased heart rate response to exercise. By exercising prior to eating any food, the body should draw on bodyfat stores for fuel and the yohimbe and caffeine should increase FFA release from stubborn fat depots. Anecdotally, this strategy seems to help with the loss of hard to remove fat deposits, such as women’s hips and the abdominals in men. If individuals choose to use yohimbe in this fashion, and also wish to use ECA during their diet, there are two options. The first is to alternate days, using yohimbe on one day, and ECA the next. An alternate approach is to use yohimbe first thing in the morning prior to aerobic exercise,
and then use the ECA stack later in the day (with the first dose approximately four to five hours after the yohimbe has been taken, to avoid potential interactions). Once again, individuals should monitor their heart rate and blood pressure responses to avoid negative reactions. If an individual is sensitive to yohimbe, its use should be discontinued.

Dosing of yohimbe

The optimal dose of yohimbe is thought to be 0.2 milligrams of active ingredient/kilogram of bodyweight (2,24,25). Thus a 68 kilogram individual (150 lbs) would require 13 milligrams to
increase fat breakdown. Individuals should start with a lower dosage to assess their tolerance and increase dosage only when no negative heart rate or blood pressure responses occur.
A significant problem with most yohimbe on the market is a lack of standardization, making it difficult to know how much of the active compound is present. Additionally, there are
compounds present in herbal preparations, that appear to cause greater side effects for herbal yohimbine, compared to prescription yohimbine hydrochloride. As with ephedrine, yohimbe
should not be taken with any medication which acts as a MAOI.

Top Bottom