Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbe HCL tabs

I got my hands on some yohimbe from my pharmacist friend who said it was the best thing ever. I must say I think it was the most useless piece of garbage ever. And to think it was the real stuff not the crap you get over the counter. I say stay away unless you need a big boner.

riskybizz007 said:
Just wondering if anyone used Yohimbe HCL tabs for fat loss w/ any results and at what doseages?

In combination with a low/no carb diet and moderate aerobics, it is quite effective.

dknyguy said:
I got my hands on some yohimbe from my pharmacist friend who said it was the best thing ever. I must say I think it was the most useless piece of garbage ever...
I'm surprised because everything I've read thus far leads me to the opposite conclusion. I'm curious to see other replies...

Re: Re: Yohimbe HCL tabs

Par Deus said:

In combination with a low/no carb diet and moderate aerobics, it is quite effective.

Par Deus,

in your previous posts regarding yohimbine HCL you have stated that it is not very effective for fat loss when taken orally. did i misunderstand something? can you please expand a little on the oral use of yohimbine hcl? and what about stacking it with ECA, NYC, and/or topical yohimbine hcl.

Againi I must say I did it and got nothing out of it. Nada! Maybe its my body. Then again I use Nortesten and it works great for me and some other people hate it so in the end I say to each is own. But I will never waste my time again.

the only article there talks about topical use of yohimbine.

I would like to know why Par Deus thinks that oral use of yohimbine hcl is effective for fat loss specifically on low carb/keto diets, when he (and other people) have previously stated that it is fairly ineffective when taken orally.

Top Bottom