Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

YG = 0, Pintocaloco = 11

YG is just kiddy bannings. Look what I got for pushing the button on a "celebrity guru of the AAS board."

Hello AAP,

Congratulations!

Big Rick Rock just transferred 250000 Karma Hits to you using George Spellwin's Karma Store.
 
AAP said:
YG is just kiddy bannings. Look what I got for pushing the button on a "celebrity guru of the AAS board."

Hello AAP,

Congratulations!

Big Rick Rock just transferred 250000 Karma Hits to you using George Spellwin's Karma Store.

satchboogie?
 
AAP said:
YG is just kiddy bannings. Look what I got for pushing the button on a "celebrity guru of the AAS board."

Hello AAP,

Congratulations!

Big Rick Rock just transferred 250000 Karma Hits to you using George Spellwin's Karma Store.



What's my cut?
 
Hell no, this was just the other day?

Who banned Nelson? I ain't seen no pay out for that one.
 
who did you ban?? he's banned now so you could prolly tell us.. and why did you ban him? scammers?
 
Youngguns got owned hard but "they" should have known better.
 
Top Bottom