Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Yes

krishna

New member
I'm sure this has been answered too, but does YES work on chest fat? Can you use it on your nipples?
 
yes and yes. though success with nipple puffyness varies (really depends on cause), most see some improvement but it not a "certain" as it is with chest fat.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
yes and yes. though success with nipple puffyness varies (really depends on cause), most see some improvement but it not a "certain" as it is with chest fat.

I've gotten a little fat around the nipple that runs up into my armpit. I think tren and nandrolone progestins have been the culprit. Usually after they clear my system, the puffiness pretty much goes away. My nipples aren't tender, and I don't feel any glands or lumps. If this is the case, what do you think my chances are?
 
Will YES get rid of fat pockets,ect, in your face?

When i poke and move my cheeks around i can feel little fat balls, and fat tissue. These need to go!
 
Top Bottom