Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yellowish/green vision - must be clomid is this normal?

Staind

i loaded the 300mg dose, skipped yesterday and took 100mg today. my vision has been rapidly changing towards yellow, and then more towards green/blue. but not neccessarily blurred to any great extent. for awhile i was getting paranoid i had jaundice...then i noticed my bathroom walls had jaundice too, so i finally could relax. it seems like if i squint hard enough i get brief periods of normal colors though.

i did a search and havnt heard of anyones vision changing colors, just blurred. anyone want to comment on this, like is this is really bad or anything?

very rare, whats the odds? should you start at a low dose first to see if it going to affect you like that? your scaring me, was going to start clomid next week but dont want to go blind!:confused:

same here...doc took me off there are studies in women where it is ireversable even after the drug is stopped...Doc wrote me a script for tamoxafin which will also raise Nat test levels

Top Bottom