Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yellow top hgh somatropin

jaygoodyyo

hi all im after some feed back on this stuff
ive been using it for 7 weeks now taking 2ius a day mon to fri and having weekends off after av finished me 8th week im going to up it to 8iu im using this hoping it will eat some of my bf away and mayby help with my muscle qwality aswell
any experiances with this stuff let me now please
thanks jay
:evil:

HGH is pretty much useless if your under 35 and there are better ways to shred fat and build muscle than with HGH which also takes 5-6 months before you even notice anything from it. Not worth the money imho

Yeah I can't wait to hear how it works out for you to jump up to 8iu's!

What does the color of the top have to do with ANYTHING?! If someone actually gives you a response to your yellow top question, how do you know that he has the same "Yellow Tops" that you do? Anyone can get whatever color top they want to put on a glass vial when they originally package the hgh.

HGH is pretty much useless if your under 35 and there are better ways to shred fat and build muscle than with HGH which also takes 5-6 months before you even notice anything from it. Not worth the money imho

I hear this all the time. It's bs.

GH has a dramatic effect on the body from the very first day of taking it. I started at 2iu.

The negative side effects are just as dramatic. This was from 2 weeks on 2iu and a further 5 weeks at 4iu. Please note that I'm concurrently using testosterone at 500 mg per week, but I was taking this BEFORE I started on GH.

1. Bad edema in the lower legs, feet and ankles.
2. A noticeable increase in FBS (fasting blood sugar).
3. I got a debilitating lower back pump almost immediately. This has subsided somewhat after 6 weeks.
4. My body feels pumped and full upon waking and all day long.
5. Increase in bodyweight of 3kg in the first week. 6 kg after the first month.
6. Increased strength in the gym all around. Joints felt stronger too (except knees and hands)
7. Increased resting heart rate.
8. Laboured breathing.
9. Very bad sleeping. Can't stay asleep for more than 2/3 hours at a time and that's on a good night. This is one of my worst side effects. It could be due to my numb fingers keeping me awake.
10. Very bad numbing of the fingers in both hands leading on to aching hands and even up to elbows when riding a motorcycle. It has started to affect my grip strength in the gym and I feel some pain in the hands when benching. Wrists are still ok. This side effect is so perplexing that I've now dropped my daily dose back to 2iu in the hope of improving it.
11. Quite a dramatic drop in abdominal fat. Caliper pinches have gone down 5 - 10 mm right across the abdomen.
12. Muscle size gain in all areas. Particularly noticeable in arms and shoulders.
13. Extreme lethargy. Feeling tired all the time but ok in the gym once warmed up. Have solved this problem with the supplementation of small doses of T4 and T3. (trying both out).
14. My knees have noticeably stiffened. I had bad knees to start with.
15. Improvement in skin quality noticeable in the first week. Shoulder and back acne (from test) improved dramatically.
16. Increased vascularity resulting from lower bodyfat.
17. Increased sweating.
18. A dramatic decrease in libido despite my test supplementation and addition of proviron.
19. Last but not least: I find it very difficult to get DOMS no matter how hard I thrash my bodyparts in the gym. If I do, it's gone in 24 hours. Obviously muscle recovery has improved dramatically.

I'm 50 years old. I have to decide if all the negative side effects are worth the benefits. I'll cruise at a lower dose for awhile and reconsider.

I cannot believe that people would even consider using this stuff at doses as high as 8iu per day. I get my GH straight from a major producer in China (2nd largest manufacturer after Gensci) legally as I live in Thailand. Perhaps the people using high doses are buying lower strength or fake product. I would suggest that anyone who needs to wait 6 months for results could be using fake product too.

It should be used in conjunction with anabolics, especially if you're adding the catabolic T3. If you don't, you're wasting your money.

its really amazing that anyone could say "blue tops are better" or "yellow tops are better"....don't you guys realize that all this stuff is coming from the same source?? do you really think that the color of the top of a glass vial has anything to do with its contents? no...all it means is that whatever laboratory in China they are being produced in ran out of plastic blue lids for the vials, and started using yellow ones.
if you guys only knew...
as for saying growth is a waste of money...all that proves is that you can't afford it. if you can't afford it then why would you consider it in the first place. it is absolutely worth the money if its in your budget...just like owning a nice car. would you buy a BMW or a Mercedes if you worked at Jack in the Box? of course not...live within your means and don't be stupid by spending your savings on drugs, thinking they are going to turn you into the next mr. o.
if you've got the money to spend, then know that growth hormone is a really good investment if your into taking care of your body. it will surely work wonders. i've been on it for over a year and a half now and although it did take about 3 months or so until it started working...the gains have not stopped coming. i went from a so so 205 to a lean 235lbs in that time. i have used a pretty heavy dose for a good portion of my time on but have also used much less with great results as well.
just be smart about it...and don't spend the money unless you have enough to stay on for a long period of time without going broke. you've gotta be able to afford good quality food, and all your basic supps too, and that alone isn't cheap.
to answer the original question here...yes, yellow tops are just fine. they are the same as blue tops, or any of the other generic gh thats coming out of China, and it works!

2 ius does not do much but is fine for 'general preventive health'

4-5 ius is generally the minimum to use on a long cycle ( at least 5-6 months)

One this thread is a year old.
Not really all GH in China is from the same source but yes there are only a handfull of manufacturers in China, worst one ever is the Kefie's (192AA)
No the lid difference is by order of the customer. Chinese people are not stupid, nor are the people who manufacture GH.
So when you were taking large doses, what amounts?

its really amazing that anyone could say "blue tops are better" or "yellow tops are better"....don't you guys realize that all this stuff is coming from the same source?? do you really think that the color of the top of a glass vial has anything to do with its contents? no...all it means is that whatever laboratory in China they are being produced in ran out of plastic blue lids for the vials, and started using yellow ones.
if you guys only knew...
as for saying growth is a waste of money...all that proves is that you can't afford it. if you can't afford it then why would you consider it in the first place. it is absolutely worth the money if its in your budget...just like owning a nice car. would you buy a BMW or a Mercedes if you worked at Jack in the Box? of course not...live within your means and don't be stupid by spending your savings on drugs, thinking they are going to turn you into the next mr. o.
if you've got the money to spend, then know that growth hormone is a really good investment if your into taking care of your body. it will surely work wonders. i've been on it for over a year and a half now and although it did take about 3 months or so until it started working...the gains have not stopped coming. i went from a so so 205 to a lean 235lbs in that time. i have used a pretty heavy dose for a good portion of my time on but have also used much less with great results as well.
just be smart about it...and don't spend the money unless you have enough to stay on for a long period of time without going broke. you've gotta be able to afford good quality food, and all your basic supps too, and that alone isn't cheap.
to answer the original question here...yes, yellow tops are just fine. they are the same as blue tops, or any of the other generic gh thats coming out of China, and it works!

Top Bottom