Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Year round or more HGH use questions

I am planning on getting on HGH year round for many years.

I will be starting shortly after the new year at either 2iu or 4iu EOD. What amount do you guys start to see real dramatic size gains when combined with good cycle? 8iu ED or EOD 10, 12 14 iu etc?

Do you guys also add in IGF?
 
lookingforanedge said:
I am planning on getting on HGH year round for many years.

I will be starting shortly after the new year at either 2iu or 4iu EOD. What amount do you guys start to see real dramatic size gains when combined with good cycle? 8iu ED or EOD 10, 12 14 iu etc?

Do you guys also add in IGF?
This is exactly what I want to know I will be doing the same and yes I will be runing IGF through out 8 months of the year at 50mcgs eod for two months on and one off wich will mean 4 igf kits per year.Th gh I will run at 5ius per day all year round
 
gymratforlife said:
This is exactly what I want to know I will be doing the same and yes I will be runing IGF through out 8 months of the year at 50mcgs eod for two months on and one off wich will mean 4 igf kits per year.Th gh I will run at 5ius per day all year round

After reading a few more posts on the topic I am leaning towards the EOD dosing method due to the fact that I will be on for a prolonged period of time.

I am thinking of doing something like this.....

52 weeks of HGH use baseline use of 2-4iu EOD then a few AAS cycles per year so during these cyces I was thinking of upping the HGH use to say 8,10,12 or more iu ED etc. Also IGF-1 etc.

My overall feeling is that you would be better off taking 6iu EOD if you plan on staying on for more than 6 months staright. Or if you want to do 5iu ED then try that for a few months and then maybe 10iu EOD or something like that.

Lets see what some others say about this.
 
Top Bottom