Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Year long cycle.

BigDaddyAndy

Hey guys, I am by no means considering any of this but just wanted to see people's opinions. I was recently talking to this massive juicer who works out at my gym, he informed me he was on gear for a whole year. Heard rumours of an HGH and test stack. How the hell could he manage to run that kind of gear for a year? Would any of you guys even consider it possible? Also wanted to hear about how dangerous this could be.

There is a group of BB's that practice what is called blast and cruise. This is also a popular approach with the TRT crowd. It tends to refer to guys who do traditional cycles (I'm not sure about PCT here. I'd assume it isn't done due to the fact that one never try to get your system back to a non-steroid (making its own test, etc.) environment. So, you do your blast cycle, 12 weeks of 500 mg of test with an oral kicker for example, and then you just continue using a small amount of Test (TRT people may just use an Rx from their doctor) for your cruise in between cycles.

With consistent blood work, it may not be "more dangerous" than anything else.

Of course its possible, as for the dangers, well like anything else that depends... on one hand you have guys running a low dose of test constantly and occasionally throwing in reasonable doses of other AAS and/or upping the test for a period before dropping back down, on the other hand you have guys running 2-5g gear every week without ever dropping it down... Of course either way there are health concerns, but I'm personally not convinced that guy no1 is damaging his health anymore than someone cycling on and off...

You would just be rolling the dice.

It could end pretty bad...

I stay ON for long periods...but i dont recommend it.

You would just be rolling the dice.

It could end pretty bad...

I stay ON for long periods...but i dont recommend it.

Yep, this.
I have also been on, and I have been on since 2008. Sometimes a high dose sometimes low.

It's dose dependant. If he's running 200mgs of test a week with 3-4ius of GH a day, that's not that uncommon and is even doctor prescribed in a lot of cases.

However, if he's running 500mgs+ a week and 10ius GH for an entire year, he's either trying to go pro, or he's very stupid. The health risks associated with blasting and cruising or TRT vs. staying on a high amount for a year are not even comparable.

One is relatively safe, the other is endocrine system suicide.

Thanks guys. I haven't even done my first cycle of anything so there's no way I'd hop on something that complicated or advanced. I was just curious to see if he was feeding me some bullshit so I thought I'd come to the experts.

Top Bottom