Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ya'll Seen "Corky Romano" Yet?

curling

New member
I loved the part where he goes undercover as a heroin buying skinhead and says to a bunch of skinheads benching engine blocks and curling transmissions, "Hey Guys I was wondering if I could buy some heroin and then maybe later we can go out and commit some hate crimes and stuff". I laughed my butt off. This movie is hilarious if you haven't seen it rent it. I only spoiled one line there is a bunch more like, "kill my baby kill my baby now." whoops one more slip :D

Have ya'll seen what did ya'll think?
 
Yeah, I like the drawn-on tattoo of a jewish minora (sp?) with the circle and line crossed through it..... great touch!
 
Top Bottom