Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xyrem, Pharmaceutical GHB -- by George Spellwin -- a Platinum Member Exclusive

Damn any more info on xyrem I have pretty nasty insomnia and valium or xanex is worse I hate it and would rather have the insomnia than take either.

try to go talk to your doc, i belive xyrem is prescribed for narcolepsy

Its having no control over going to sleep - you could fall into a deep sleep right in the middle of a conversation, driving, eating, at school, etc..........

kingc_79 said:
i take ambien for my sleep problems...do you think ghb would be safer for me than this...i dont like xanax/valium..those arent fun and can get addictin quick and most others ive tried dont work or make me feel like shit when i wake up. ambien is ok but i wake up in middle of the night

If you think xanax/valiun are addicitive, try GHB and you will know what addiction is, I was hooked on GHB for 2 years. Had a vary hard time giving up even pissed myself one night and still took more the next night. But dont think it was pharnaceutical grade, so cant say about xyrem. My advice is let a few others experament and let see what happens.

loik4 said:
Its having no control over going to sleep - you could fall into a deep sleep right in the middle of a conversation, driving, eating, at school, etc..........

That's actually cataplexy, which is associated with narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is diagnosed when excessive REM sleep is present, especially within 20 minutes of sleep onset. The catatonic state people ''fall into'' where its like a dream/hallucination/no control over muscles is cataplexy.

want to try xyrem but cant get it. lunesta works well for me. way better than shitty ambien which does nothing but make me hallucinate.

ambien didn't do anything for me either
trazodone's are marginally effective,but I tend to wake after two hours often still

4everhung said:
ambien didn't do anything for me either
trazodone's are marginally effective,but I tend to wake after two hours often still

trazodone makes me sleepy but closes my septum and i cant breathe.

Top Bottom