Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xxl

macrophage69alpha said:
there are so many labs but aren't genxxl and xxl the same lab?

nope, I'm pretty sure they're different

X Man said:
i personally have not ordered from them, but the people i trust... said to stay away.... and i personally wouldnt order from any source whos validity was in question .....wether there was truth behind the claims... well i would wait to see the deal then place the order....

since u already got the shit, run it, if ur gaining u know its good

whut did you pick up ?

I love when you guys tell members to run their gear even when the quality is in doubt. You got to be kidding me. Its not your body, and although it is a touch decision to toss the stuff because of the money involved, you are taking a chance of getting an abscess or becoming very sick from it.

Just my 2 cents, but I think its pretty focking dumb to shoot something in my ass, or anywhere else for that matter, if rumors are floating around it could be bunk. You have no idea what it could be. Better to take a loss than a trip to the emergency room.

i am what i am said:
I love when you guys tell members to run their gear even when the quality is in doubt. You got to be kidding me. Its not your body, and although it is a touch decision to toss the stuff because of the money involved, you are taking a chance of getting an abscess or becoming very sick from it.

Just my 2 cents, but I think its pretty focking dumb to shoot something in my ass, or anywhere else for that matter, if rumors are floating around it could be bunk. You have no idea what it could be. Better to take a loss than a trip to the emergency room.
actually you are right bro... i should re phrase that...

i would get the gear tested...see if its good then go from there......

its a sick and twisted juice world out there. although i think u take an extreme point of view... there has been known to be poisoning in vials and it gets bros real sick

X Man said:
actually you are right bro... i should re phrase that...

i would get the gear tested...see if its good then go from there......

its a sick and twisted juice world out there. although i think u take an extreme point of view... there has been known to be poisoning in vials and it gets bros real sick

Much better bro. Get it tested and if it comes back clean, then you are good to go.

Extreme point of view. No. Looking out for the health of EF members. Yes. It doesn't even have to be poisoned. I'm more worried about people putting olive oil in it which I have seen some of my friends get pretty bad abscesses. Poisoning is unlikely, but like youu said, its a fucked up world we live in.

thanks for the input guys.... still open to hearing from anyone that has actually used XXL gear....

From what I have heard, the stuff they did send out was good. They appear now to either be out of business or are scammers.

Top Bottom