Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine vs. ripped fuel vs. hydroxycut

Xenadrine works pretty well for me an an appetite supressor and gives me crazy energy! I've also been on Adipokinetix and that works well if you have a problem with your butt/thigh area since it has yohimbe, but I did notice some water retention the first week, that eventually went away...also makes you pretty horny :p

I agree with BeachBombHottie. And if you have those Ripped Force drinks by American Bodybuilding (The newer version) then try those before a workout. But i won't brag about the taste though...

Oh another suggestion PowerPuffGirl. If you have a clean diet and eat 6x a day and cardio like you already do. Then i wouldn't suggest taking any fat burer more than once a day. You do crash off Xenadrine,ect. If you take fat burners twice a day you'll see a decrease in your strength and sleepless nights. Oh and don't waste your time on any fat burners that don't have caffeine & ephedrine. Just once a day with a fat burner with the work out and eating routine you have will be good. Now people who are dependant on caffeine. Will tell you thats its ok to take Xenadrine,ect twice a day. But Xenadrine,ect is easy to take more times than you need making you think that you won't burn the fat as fast without it. I know because I use to take Ripped Force YEAR ROUND a couple yrs ago. and also if you don't want to lose alot of water retention then you DEFINETLY don't want to take any fat burner more than once a day. Just my 2cents

Top Bottom