Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine vs. ripped fuel vs. hydroxycut

PowerPuffGirl

I'm looking into using a fat burner such as xenadrine, ripped fuel or hydroxycut, and was wondering if anyone had any input on which one works best.

My biggest concern is NOT suppressing my appetite too much, since right now I don't have too much of one to begin with. I eat 6x/day, very clean diet. 30-60g carbs, under 20g fat, and a shitload of protein (approx 1500 cal/day). I obviously don't want to suppress my appetite a great deal because I do not want to feel as if I am forcing myself to eat when I am clearly not feeling hungry.

I also do not want a lot of water retention.

I did order some ripped fuel and it should be here in the next few days, I figured I would start out with that and see how it goes, but I'm definately open to suggestions.

Thanks! :)

They are all basically the same get which ever is cheapest.

Hydroxycut also contains a small amount of hydrocitic acid which is additional appetite supressant (not like you'd have to worry about it being the cheapest of the 3)

From the research I have done Adiopkenetics seems to be the best fat burner out there. I was on Hydroxycut for a looooong time, 6 pills a day. I needed it as an appetite suppressent, and it worked VERY well! I took a few weeks off and then switched to Adipo. I find it to be a lot more powerful than the Hydroxycut, and I only take 2 a day instead of the 3 because if I take it too late it will keep me up at night.

best fat burner ----> a supp with ephedrine HCl
best appetite suppressent ----> a supp with norephedrine

They are pretty similar, but I prefer the Xenadrine because I feel it gives me a better kick during my workouts. I think it may be a little more potent than the Hydroxycut.

The mann said:
they are all the same.............

I agree. My guess is that in a blind test of each product, almost no one would be able to tell the difference.

Also, they are all stimulants and will therefore all suppress your appetite.

Personally I like Xenadrine the best.. taking six pills a day with hydroxycut got tiring for me. I actually think it works better, and is a little stronger. I'ts the best one I've found so far.:)

ECA stack

Aren't all these products just ECA stacks with slightly different additional substances (like hydroxycitric acid) that haven't been conlusively proven to work anyway?

When I go on a cutting cycle I plan to purchase "ECA Xtreme" from vitanet which is like only $13 a bottle, and the pills are twice as concentrated as Xenadrine (as far as their Ephedrine and Caffeine content).

Top Bottom