Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

X-tren Gyno Please help

wbsout2

Alright everybody before I say anything else i realize that I have probably messed up, so it would be really cool of everyone to offer up some real beneficial advice instead of talking about how retarded I am. Thanks.
A little background.......I have a buddy at the gym who graduated a year ahead of me and he does all the bodybuilding shows and things like that, so over the course of a few months he finally convinced me to run a 10 wk cycle of test e at 500 mg per week.....well last minute a dropped out and the next day he called and said hey man I've stumbled across a bottle of x-tren your gunna love it. So i got it from him and have been taking it at 60 mg oer day for the past week with no problems. I was going to run clomid for 4 weeks after but now this morning I wake up and out of no where I wake up and my right nipple is sore and has a lumb kind of off to the side.....my left one is completely normal. I've gotten on here because at this point I'm kind of pissed at my buddy because he assured me this wouldnt happen at a low dose and now it has, so i dont really trust his opinion right now......please help

Anyone? I'm kind of in a bind here, I don't know if I should keep going or not, I assume not but my clomid wont be in for a few days, i wasnt really expecting to have to run it this soon.

Maybe try the Gyno forum?

Anyone reading this and thinking about starting your AAS cycle before you have proper AIs and PCT IN HAND?

Top Bottom