Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

X Man!!!

deppnade

just wanted to make sure im still on track with the protein carb cycling diet...

instead of the 4day/2day/1day split u have of low carbs, moderate, then high, i just do 6 days low carbs(1 sweet potato after i lift mon-sat), and sunday i do the high carb day, is that ok? or is the 2 moderate days really needed?

also, what is ur opinion of the elliptical verse the treadmill? i have been walking 3.3 speed on the treadmill at 4%incline and i got shint splints, ive had em ever since my fball days :(, on the elliptical i seem to get a good cardio session in, is that an ok substitute?

what kind of ab exercises do you like? just curious...

thanks X!!!

your carb/protein cycling looks fine, just try to have your hardest workouts after your carb up so that you can use up that muscle glycogen for something productive. As for cardio, go with whatever suites you best. You dont necessarily need high intensity cardio; as long as you are getting your heartrate up around target level, you'll be fine. Abs: work them like any other muscles... low, heavy reps, I like weighted crunches and leg lifts.

ZKaudio said:
your carb/protein cycling looks fine, just try to have your hardest workouts after your carb up so that you can use up that muscle glycogen for something productive. As for cardio, go with whatever suites you best. You dont necessarily need high intensity cardio; as long as you are getting your heartrate up around target level, you'll be fine. Abs: work them like any other muscles... low, heavy reps, I like weighted crunches and leg lifts.
thanks bro, appreciate it :)

Mr.X is now over at MassMonsters.com. Thats where he will be if you want to talk to him. SIgn up is free.

Top Bottom