Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wut are your phobias?

I felt that when I went cliff diving, i got to the very edge of a 50 foot cliff and I had to lean off to dive, I couldn't get my legs to push myself off.

Did you go again? Easier the second time? I went walking across an old wooden train bridge this summer with a 60 foot drop underneath. It took me awhile to get my legs to move but after several attempts, I was finally able to actually walk down the middle of it. It was quite the rush!

I felt that when I went cliff diving, i got to the very edge of a 50 foot cliff and I had to lean off to dive, I couldn't get my legs to push myself off.
I developed fear of heights in my early 30s, no idea why, but it's gotten so bad I can't even stand watching someone else do something high up, even in movies. My husband was patching the back roof -- mind you, a flat roof, barely 10' off the ground that you climb out the kitchen window to get to -- and my legs were so bad I had to walk away.

Oddly I was claustrophobic most of my life and that went away in my 30s, apparently traded it for the vertigo :rolleyes: I knew where the claustrophobia came from, though.

What is fear of faggots called? And of Chinese food. Having 2 bananas 3 cups of coffee and an oat bran muffin and holding in painful fart because you work around bitches. Why you put bathroom next to breakroom?

Phobias. Irrational fears? Isn't that what that by definition means? I don't like heights. But I don't find it irrational. Because if you hit the ground you're gonna be all kinds of fucked up. Sounds logical to me.

Yes exactly, you don't have a phobia of heights.

I had a phobia of heights that got quite ridiculous and out of control before I got help with it. I couldn't even get on a ladder. I had to have at least one foot on the ground.

Interesting maybe , I had a fear of bridges over water and to get around the anxiety I used to roll down my window while i was driving over them until I had my daughter. It was useless to even be afraid of the bridge or roll my window down because I wasn't going to be able to save both of us, and I wasn't getting out without her. Somehow that took care of that. They say your phobia isn't about a fear of death, but I think it does. Lol If you aren't afraid to die, you aren't afraid of much.

Seriously I'm homophobe. Had an ordeal where some gay retarded mental patient stole personal info and started stalking me.

Top Bottom