Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wut are your phobias?

Phobias. Irrational fears? Isn't that what that by definition means? I don't like heights. But I don't find it irrational. Because if you hit the ground you're gonna be all kinds of fucked up. Sounds logical to me.

Tight spaces. I'm claustrophobic as fuck! In my job I sometimes have to crawl inside of a tank or boiler and I break out in a cold sweat and have to control my breathing the whole time. I feel like I could just flip my shit at any moment.

It's irrational because I don't fear injury; it's the being stuck and helpless part that seems like the worst fate in the world.

^^^I'm the same with small spaces. It's also irrational to me but I grew up with a dad forever telling us how claustrophobic he is. It's like I've been programmed from birth!

I also appear to be afraid of heights. I don't think I am but anytime I actually am on something high (glass floor on the Eiffel tower) my legs literally don't work. It's the weirdest thing!

Bananas, the two strippers raped me with one this weekend at my best buddies bachelor party. Stupid bully strippers

^^^I'm the same with small spaces. It's also irrational to me but I grew up with a dad forever telling us how claustrophobic he is. It's like I've been programmed from birth!

I also appear to be afraid of heights. I don't think I am but anytime I actually am on something high (glass floor on the Eiffel tower) my legs literally don't work. It's the weirdest thing!

my legs go weird on me with heights too.

Top Bottom