Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF!! when is the PS2 price gonna drop!!!?

mdd

grrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i definately thought it would of gone down to 250 by now....

any ideas?!

The week before christmas will be your best shot at getting one under or around $250.00.

The Nature Boy said:
it's easy. after the holidays.

I doubt it. I think the playstation2 is going to hang in there with the Xbox and Gamepuke.

Imho...Playstation 2 will have out more quality games.

Don't look for it to drop too much too fast...
As soon as everyone sees how shitty the competition's machines are that they ran out and bought, they will return their machines and trade for a PS2...

Captain_insano said:

I doubt it. I think the playstation2 is going to hang in there with the Xbox and Gamepuke.

Imho...Playstation 2 will have out more quality games.

yeah but all it takes is for one of them to drop their prices to get the market share and BOOM!! Price war!!

The Nature Boy said:

yeah but all it takes is for one of them to drop their prices to get the market share and BOOM!! Price war!!

yeah i understand that but there is not going to be a price war 1-3 months after the X-box or Gamecube is out.

Captain_insano said:

yeah i understand that but there is not going to be a price war 1-3 months after the X-box or Gamecube is out.

very good point. but if the economy still suffers meaning people won't be buying as much they may have no choice. Really doesn't matter to me, I have "inherited" a PS2 thanks to my friend who got married. heh heh.

Top Bottom