Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF is goin on over at ******************.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjc227

Banned
No conformation email. No invoice email. No shipping email. Still haven't received my order. Not responding to emails. I have been ordering from them for years and never experienced any problems... And I Just ordered during their "customer appreciation sale" what a load of sh*t. I don't reccomend ordering from them until my problem is solved this is some shady stuff. I'll let you know if I hear anything but I'd stay away if I were u...

Oh I forgot... I ordered and paid. Status on their site said "paid" My bank account was charged. All was good (so I thought). I looked the next day and the status was "shipped"; however, I don't see them showing up on my bank account anymore. It's almost like they refunded my money and are ignoring me or something. They didn't send any conformation emails and aren't responding to my emails.

I've ordered from them 15-20 times over the past 8 yrs and never had any probs like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom