Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow. I just watched the most beautiful/provocative movie.

IhateOsama said:

That was good Darktooth. That why I always liked you. Good sense of humour. I was joking, but you already knew that.:D

like I said ..No backspine...no character..just a brown noser,ass -kisser,sycophant loser!!

like I said ..No backspine...no character..just a brown noser,ass -kisser,sycophant loser!!

Dont mess with Darktooth. He is cool. Please don't turn this thread into another Terranoble must bash Ihateosama thread. It is getting old. I don't know why you are so facinated by me. It's almost like stalking. :(

IhateOsama said:

Dont mess with Darktooth. He is cool. Please don't turn this thread into another Terranoble must bash Ihateosama thread. It is getting old. I don't know why you are so facinated by me. It's almost like stalking. :(

You got me started , now I cannot brake anymore....Too much adrenaline rush....

AS Murphy said:Dont worry!Tomorow will be worse! Red ass-whupping session again!!!

You got me started , now I cannot brake anymore....Too much adrenaline rush....

AS Murphy saidont worry!Tomorow will be worse! Red ass-whupping session again!!!

You must have been a bully growing up. You are a scary person. I hope you dont still beat people up for fun. That is not a nice thing to do.

thanks DT, I was wondering that after watching the movie, but was thrown off because of his hatred towards the gay guys(neighbors). that movie was a trip though, i like how mena suvari potrayed herself as a party girl and then wound up being a virgin. overall good movie.

ed

The neighbor was a closet homo. His hatred toward gays stemmed from his own sexual insecurities. He was - in effect - finding himself and rejecting his own obvious nature.

Much like some of the people on this board.

I watched it last week for the first time. Was a little worried because I thought it was a chick flick (and maybe it was).

Pretty good movie I guess.

the role of the chick that spacey's character liked, the cheerleader chick was offered to kirsten dunst but she turned it down because she said she didn't want be naked covered in rose petals and she didn't want to kiss kevin spacey.

Top Bottom