Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you use...?

kid

I have my last needle and syring that I used 3-4 times just to draw prop. out of amp. I did not use it to stick myself yet. Is it still safe to use on me?? I cleaned it with some alcohol, by sucking somein and pushing it out. The syringe was use just to get prop. out of amps because all I had left was very small needles for shoulder njection. Is it safe to use it on me or should I say fuck it???:confused:

i don't care if it is dull, i am wondering if it is sterile to use or is it loaded with bacteria. will i cause myself an infection if i use it???:confused:

It's obvious saving the dime it would cost to buy a needle is more important than your health, risking an abscess, etc.

Knock yourself out, man.

DO NOT USE IT- IT IS NOT STERILE, AND IT IS DULL!!

Yes you may be more likely to get an infection- the needle (becauce it is dull) will cause more trauma to the injection site, and will more than likely be introducing bacteria into the wound.

Instead of piercing the tissue- a dull nedle will tear tissue as it goes. For 25 cents why risk an infection??????

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong!

}----[][][][][][]--->

I agree with everyone else, why risk infection when pins are so damn cheap? You would end up spending more time and money to get an infection cured than you would acquiring new pins.

Be safe and get some more pins.

XBiker

Top Bottom