Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Would you pay this price for this hat?

DJ_UFO

Banned
Beaver??? that is a lot of beaver to get that done...

BTW, what beaver are we talking about? :p

all that money to look like Kenny Chesney?
 
pintoca said:
Beaver??? that is a lot of beaver to get that done...

BTW, what beaver are we talking about? :p

all that money to look like Kenny Chesney?


yeah bro that's why is so expensive. It's a fu**in 1000X of Beaver and Chinchilla. You need a truck full of beaver to make one of those hats. lol. I have a Resistol but it's only like 200-300X :(
 
It's almost just right, but only if it had a little more beaver, or maybe some baby seal or bald eagle skin as well. Then I might consider it.

I have to keep the sun out of my eyes when I'm killin varmints.
 
Nope, I don't wear dead animals on my head, especially if they are killed just for their skin/fur :smash:
 
big4life said:
Nope, I don't wear dead animals on my head, especially if they are killed just for their skin/fur :smash:




LMAO at the cowboy who would wear a chinchilla on his head...and I grew up in Texas. :FRlol:
 
slickdadd said:
It's almost just right, but only if it had a little more beaver, or maybe some baby seal or bald eagle skin as well. Then I might consider it.

I have to keep the sun out of my eyes when I'm killin varmints.

I prefer manatee, actually makes a great tasting burger after you tenderize it with your boat prop.
 
redguru said:
I prefer manatee, actually makes a great tasting burger after you tenderize it with your boat prop.

I'd try that, but I usually just throw the dead body away after I kill a manatee. Once I spend all the time searching for them and shooting them I get kind of sleepy and need to take a nap.
 
Top Bottom