Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you go out with a guy less muscular than you?

would you go out with a guy less musculuar than you?

• Yes, that's the way I like 'em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, if he was a nice guy

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No, I'd probably be uncomfortable

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
uhh...okay. But are you a guy or a woman? I was actually wondering about women. Not meaning to rag on any lesbians, though; it's all good.

Don't think I could date a woman that was bigger than me:)

Women who tend to like me for my body, or only compliment me for my body...turn me off quickly. Want to get to a big guy's heart...never over compliment his body...tell him how sweet he is, how considerate he is...make him feel as if you see something insideof him that none other sees. Make him feel special for something that he has never thought was special about himself...

B True

I fell head over heals in love with my husband while he was completely out of shape. His charm and awesome personality won me over!!!! At the time he was a team roper (rodeos and such) and I was a fitness freak and in the shape of my life when we first met.

After we got married he decided to give the gym and some "magic beans" a try. OMG!!! I thought we were sex crazed before, but things really got western after that!!!!! YeeHaw!!!!
Just to look up at him while we were making love and seeing those big giant muscle flexed and hard!!!! Whew!!! I am getting excited!! I have to go now!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. TG

I'm into muscles...a guy's gotta have them to catch my attention. of course, it's whats on the inside that counts but physical appearance is the first attraction

I can honestly say at this point that my hubby looks like dogshit next to me right now
Dear god, what a bitch...I didn't really mean it like that. Just meant he's not in any sort of bodybuilding condition. Guess I need to reread things before I post them.

Do love a nice muscley guy tho :angel:

Possibly...but Id rather not...physical shape bothers me if a man is OUT of shape...I need something to look at....cant get turned on by an overweight man w/ no MUSCLES!!! I like a man w/ muscles...doesnt have to be huge....but I do like EM BIG! Its hard finding someone that can keep up w/ me.....i guess im a lil high maintenance.:horny: :bigkiss: :biggrin:

Top Bottom