Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you be pissed if your "gf" flashed dudes for beads at a beach party?

Maybe, depends on the situation but I'd sure poker face it. I know I've done a lot worse when pissed.

It your call but I also see an opportunity to show not just her, but maybe future tricks and your whole social circle that you're not fazed by female games and politics. It's just not worth bothering with.

Dumping her because of it sends out a different signal.

KillahBee said:
To me, it's not a trust thing at all. It's an "my girl desperately needs attention from other men and she is willing to use her body to get that attention". It's pretty cut and dry.

That being said, if such is the nature of your relationship, then it's all good. It's really all relative to how you two interact.

But let's not kid anyone here, she is using her body solely for attention. That's a slippery slope....

I'll think of it exactly like this and be ready to tell her I'm done and then I'll start to think it's not a big deal anymore. I dunno, wtf.

string_bean00 said:
I'll think of it exactly like this and be ready to tell her I'm done and then I'll start to think it's not a big deal anymore. I dunno, wtf.

lol. It's college tho and she's a female. They do that - they use their bodies for attention. It's natural.

I think the smart move is to tell her that her showing her tits to non-stngbean people makes you feel disrespected. See what she says about it. Then get over it and have fun with her.

BNG said:
LOL at this. It's all perspective........and how much booze was involved.

Listen, There's no way we, who don't know her or you can judge how you should react! Personally, I don't see the big deal. If she is showing off and she's hot, relax she's with you right? Be proud of the fact that she's with you. Or were you embarrassed? She's not giving hummers for beads right? She likes the attention, and it's no different than the guy who rips his shirt off in the club to show off. Why did the guys go a separate direction from the girls? If it's all good it should be all good in front of each other. That's the part I don't get. Different personalities will be more accepting of things like this. I've dated women who went topless at the beach or lake that weren't strippers. I dated a stripper who's top stayed on unless she was working the stage. My wife is ok with topless as long as she's not the only one with 'em hanging out.

If you are confident in your relationship you would be comfortable with talking to her about it. You should have told her it bothered you. Maybe she's showing you how you make her feel. Who knows? Either way you have self confidence issues, and it sounds like to me like she had no clue your boundaries are different than hers. How long have you been together?

BEST POST ON THE THREAD.

string_bean00 said:
I said that just for you so you'd know who I was talking about, you stinky muffin.

But ur getting all jealous and shit... you got feelers for her... awe. :heart:

jh1 said:
But ur getting all jealous and shit... you got feelers for her... awe. :heart:

lol

It just doesn't feel good to look back and seeing the girl that you're sharing a bed with on this weekend vacation pulling down her bikini top for some fucking old man with beads.

Reactions: jh1
string_bean00 said:
lol

It just doesn't feel good to look back and seeing the girl that you're sharing a bed with on this weekend vacation pulling down her bikini top for some fucking old man with beads.
JH1 may be desperate but he isn't THAT old....

Reactions: jh1
string_bean00 said:
lol

So what are you a jealous fuck buddy? You sound way more attached than this.

Top Bottom