Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would this work for fina?

chin

I know most people who use fina use it as an injectable, however, I don't have that option yet. I plan on using it topically with dmso, however don't feel like wrapping the saran wrap and bandage around every night. So I was wondering what would happen if i made it into a "patch" using a large square bandaid that was sterile and placing the crushed fina (2-3 pell) and dmso on the bandage just like a patch. This I should work, what do you think?

Honestly, I would wait until you CAN inject the fina because it is so much more effective when used in injectable form rather than dmso.... There is just no comparison... I just don't like seeing good fina go to waste...

YUM

just to make clear, I have done many cycles before and know how to do them right, however, do to certain restrictions, i am unable to use the fina the way i want to really have the ich to start up again. I am planning to use the fina to jump start a cycle of test, decam and winny. The real problem is iam leaving very soon to go stay with a friend all summer and I don't think he nor his family would appreciate and package of needles showing up to the door.

Top Bottom