Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would Dymethazine make for a good pulse cycle

I know everyone has mixed opinions on pulse cycles but I'm set on giving one a go. That said from what I have been able to find out it is best done with the stronger of the ph's. given that I can't get my hands on any superdrol would Dymethazine make for a good alternative? From what I have seen results wise it seems to be a hit or miss for people on the gain but that also goes along with what else you are running with it. How keep able are the gains from it?

Pulsing is absolutely pointless. Expect more sides from the roller-coaster effect of up and down blood levels and inconsistent results. It's a great compound and produces decent results if ran correctly

I know everyone has mixed opinions on pulse cycles but I'm set on giving one a go. That said from what I have been able to find out it is best done with the stronger of the ph's. given that I can't get my hands on any superdrol would Dymethazine make for a good alternative? From what I have seen results wise it seems to be a hit or miss for people on the gain but that also goes along with what else you are running with it. How keep able are the gains from it?

It's a hit or miss because there are company's that sell bunk dmz. There are two very reputable companies currently selling it.

Also keep in mind it's not a ph it is an active steroid. The only thing that makes it a ph is the bond between the two superdrol molecules dissolves when it hits the stomach acid, however there is no conversion in the liver.

hey bro... basically everything you are thinking about doing here has a small chance of working and you keep adding the smaller percentages by the choices you are opting for... pulse cycles are really hit or miss and definitely more miss then hit... then, to top it off, your selecting something that is often bunked or faked to run... You see how the choices keep getting worse and the chances of things working are not high? why not go with a trusted method and a trusted compound and give yourself a much better chance of getting to where you want to be?

I see what y'all are saying but still interested in a pulse cycle. How would just a lower dose if it work out. I'm not looking for the crazy 20+ muscle. I'm fine with a net gain 6 or so after pct and all which should not be had as I will be running sarms during pct. not sure if any sponsors carry dmz but would anyone mind messaging me a reputable place to buy it from. I would at least like to get my hands on some to stock up before it winds up banned like everything else.

I see what y'all are saying but still interested in a pulse cycle. How would just a lower dose if it work out. I'm not looking for the crazy 20+ muscle. I'm fine with a net gain 6 or so after pct and all which should not be had as I will be running sarms during pct. not sure if any sponsors carry dmz but would anyone mind messaging me a reputable place to buy it from. I would at least like to get my hands on some to stock up before it winds up banned like everything else.

Just run a regular cycle of dmz bro, most people are pretty satisfied with the way they react if they have legit dmz

I don't think there is any reason at all to do a pulse cycle, but I think you should just do a normal six week cycle. Why DMZ? Btw if you are looking for mass, I'm taking Black Extreme by Mrsupps and it's blowing me away!

Top Bottom