Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Would doing this have legal issues and trouble?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Just suppose that someone was writing a book of their life and for a time period - say 2-3 years - they did nothing but travel through out Europe and use a boat load of drugs. In addition to using the drugs, they also sold them and distributed to their friends back in the U.S.

If they no longer do this, would this admission have substance for the feds to charge them with a crime in the past? Even if they were never caught, questioned or suspect?
 
HappyScrappy said:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

what did that result in?

Of course, that could be denied and just claimed to be made up to "juice" up the book.


But in this case, it is very recent for a time period, ending about 8 months ago and that person's passports shows all the countries that they went in and out of.
 
there is some ex post facto deal, but I don't know the whole thing - just familiar with the term.

I would be more worried about other countries having a reaction more strict than the states
 
my bad - the "statute of limitations" is the term here - ex post facto would be if you got punsihed for drug use that you were doing prior to a current law being enacted.

apparently the statute of limitations is different for different things in different regions - but you could look it up I would guess
 
its fiction!!!


by the way, i never got emailed back by that dude..
 
madbomber31 said:
its fiction!!!


by the way, i never got emailed back by that dude..

I think I know why. Apparently I was not the only one in our social circle who noticed what was happening. And someone placed a anon phone call which lead to the Row Of The Century if you catch my drift....
 
Top Bottom