Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World's happiest countries

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
World's happiest countries - Yahoo! Travel

Interesting how 7 out of 10 are from Europe, even though they're in worse financial condition than U.S.

i4GwuC9h553KK.jpg

If kitty's from Norway his chances are better.

So where does the United States rank? It's at 12th place this year, slipping from 10th. According to Legatum, the U.S. has slipped in the areas of governance, personal freedom, and most troubling, in entrepreneurship & opportunity. America is supposed to be the land of opportunity, but Legatum notes "a decline in citizens' perception that working hard gets you ahead."

Thanks Obama!

I dont see the correlation between governmental fiscal health and the overall happiness of its citizens

Total BS...Ireland is on the list and people here are miserable....shit weather , economy in the gutter and a bunch of fuckin clowns in government.

Fuck this place , i'm going to Mars.

Total BS...Ireland is on the list and people here are miserable....shit weather , economy in the gutter and a bunch of fuckin clowns in government.

Fuck this place , i'm going to Mars.

But don't a lot of you guys all take off work at like 2 pm and hit the pub every day? That'd make me pretty happy

Top Bottom