Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workplace hero

domoljub

just wanted to share this. i work at a factory as a tradesman, there are about 350 people there, the majority of them assholes.. like most work places. some real big assholes.

heres the deal, lately someone has been greasing their door handles for their vehicles, door knobs, windows.

its awesome. long live the mad greaser .

actually, let me know when somone picks up your truck with the forklift, after greasing every inch, raises it as high as it will possibly go them leaves with the only key to the forklift.

mountain muscle said:
actually, let me know when somone picks up your truck with the forklift, after greasing every inch, raises it as high as it will possibly go them leaves with the only key to the forklift.

foreign truck?

There was a guy next door that had a major problem gettin' along. One of the guys used to stand on the toolbox in the bed of his truck and piss on the cab. It ran down the windshield, got on the door gaskets, ect. It wasn't freezing yet but his truck always smelled bad. One Fri he was in a hurry to bail and left the window down a little. The smell never came out as far as anyone remembered. He had to keep the truck to 100K mi.

Top Bottom