Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out on an irregular schedule

SoreArms

I recently started working a second job (part time) in the evenings and weekends. My full time/day time job is Mon-Fri, so it was easy to set up a split and follow a regular workout schedule. With this second, part time job my work out days will vary from week to week and I will also, at times have to go many days without an opportunity to work out. This week, for example, I am able to workout today, but then I am scheduled to work the rest of the week, leaving Saturday morning as my next available workout day. I will not consider morning workouts (at least not at this point) because I can barely wake up with enough time to do 1/2 hour of cardio before i get ready and leave for work and lately not even that.

What is the best way to approach a fluctuating schedule like this one? If I keep on with my current split, I will do chest and tris today, but will not get a chance to do back and bi's or shoulder and legs until Sat. That's alot of days in between. Would I be best off doing a full body workout (circuit training) today or on weeks that I am scheduled like this?

Thanks bro

that was the plan today, however I didn't plan it out well enough and I burnt out before I got to do my entire body.

I got to do chest, shoulders, lats, tri's, and bi's. Problem was that I did normal rep range and normal intensity so I burnt out before i got to hit lower back, abs and legs. I need to plan out a better all body workout for next time.

Top Bottom