Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Words of 'Wisdom' From The Left

some from the right

"There ought to be limits to freedom"
--G Bush at a Press conference at the Texas State House, May 21, 1999

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator..."
--G Bush ,Washington, DC, Dec 18, 2000, during his first trip to Washington as President-Elect

"I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."-- George Bush

"When I see a first-class individual who makes $80,000 a year, he's lower middle class. When I see someone who is making anywhere from $300,000 to $750,000 a year, that's middle class. When I see anyone above that, that's upper middle class."
--Rep. Fred Heineman (R-NC), explaining that his yearly income of $180,000 leaves him short of middle-class status

do i get extra credit for reading that?

"I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."
-- President Lyndon Baines Johnson, speaking to two governors about his true motivations regarding his support of civil rights legislation, while aboard Air Force One.
(Source: You Don't Say, by Fred Gielow, page 33.)

"We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets, and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."
-- Katherine Graham, Washington Post publisher.
(Source: "Assassinations and the News Media Coverup," by Pat Shannan, Media Bypass, December 2000, page 61. Alternative Media, Incorporated, 4900 Tippecanoe Drive, Evansville, Indiana 47715-3234. E-mail. Website.

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism and religious dogmas. . . ."
-- Brock Chisolm, Director, World Health Organization.
(Source: Free American Newsmagazine, May 2000, page 26.)

"In the next century, nations as we know it [sic] will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all"
-- Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State.
(As quoted in Time, July 20, 1992. Source: Free American Newsmagazine, May 2000, page 8.)

"I feared that if I answered honestly, I could not win the South Carolina primary."
-- Senator John ["Straight Talk"] McCain.
(Source: Middle American News, June 2000, page 2)

"I have never launched a personal negative attack and I never will."
-- Vice President Al Gore.
(Sunday, December 19, 1999, NBC's "Meet the Press." Source.)

"Seen from the changes in the world situation and the United States' hegemonic strategy for creating monopolarity, war is inevitable. . . We cannot avoid it. The issue is that the Chinese armed forces must control the initiative in this war. . . We must be prepared to fight for one year, two years, three years or even longer."
-- Chi Haotian, Chinese Defense Minister, Cheng Ming, Hong Kong's newspaper, January 11, 2000
(Source: The Oil Patch, May 2000, page 8.)

"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money."
-- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., Foreign Affairs, July/August 1995
(Source: Free American Newsmagazine, May 2000, page 15.)

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an 'extraterrestrial' invasion], whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world would plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
-- Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
(Source: Free American Newsmagazine, May 2000, page 16.)

"We in the press like to say we're honest brokers of information and it's just not true. The press does have an agenda."
-- Bernard Goldberg, as quoted by Harry Stein in the June 13-19, 1992 TV Guide,.
(Source: You Don't Say, by Fred Gielow, page 115.)

"I hope his wife feeds him [Clarence Thomas, Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court] lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease . . . . He is an absolutely reprehensible person."
-- Julianne Malveaux, USA Today columnist and Pacifica Radio talk show host.
(Source: You Don't Say, by Fred Gielow, page 13.)

"A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
-- Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine.
(Source: You Don't Say, by Fred Gielow, page 189.)

"I got the impression that instead of going out to shoot birds, I should go out and shoot the kids who shoot birds."
-- Paul Watson, co-founder of Greenpeace, as quoted in Access to Energy, December 1982.
(Source: You Don't Say, by Fred Gielow, page 155.)

"The distribution of birth control devices and the imposition of mandatory abortion practices in the third world countries is now ecologically insufficient and unfairly out of world social balance. The white, upper and middle class females of modern society are too healthy and fertile to be exempted from some imposed regulation of international law or mandate. An American born child is environmentally too expensive to maintain to his or her adulthood in a world economy. American women must be subjected to some manner of regulation beyond licensing or immediate and mandatory abortion practices.

"Unconventional and extreme measures must be implemented and enforced by global U.N. mandate as it is deemed necessary. The bodies of these world eco-criminals should be commercially yielded for reintroduction in the world's natural systemic food and nutrient chains, in order to restore a more natural biological balance and order to our Sacred Earth."
-- Jacques Cousteau, in his address to the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, 1992.
(Source.)

"There is no god and there is no soul. Hence, there is no need for the props of traditional religion. With dogma and creed excluded, then immutable truth is dead and buried. There is no room for fixed and natural law or permanent moral absolutes."
-- John Dewey, considered by many as the father of "modern" education, in The Price of Liberty.
(Source: The Spiritual Perils of Modern Secular Education, Program VC1464, a video tape from Living his Life Abundantly, 702 South Bayview Avenue, Clearwater, Florida 33759. Phone: 727-791-8449. Fax: 727-799-2595. Toll free: 800-558-5452. Website. E-mail.)

Education should aim at destroying free will so that after pupils are thus schooled they will be incapable . . . of thinking or acting otherwise than as their school masters would have wished. [Note that the parents' wishes are completely out of the equation.]
-- Bertrand Russell, quoting the beliefs of Johann Gottlieb Fichte, head of philosophy, including psychology, University of Berlin, circa 1810
(Source: "The Progressive Dismantling of a Workable Education System," Psychiatry -- Betraying & Drugging Children, page 4, published by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, Citizens Commission on Human Rights International, 6362 Hollywood Boulevard, Suite B, Los Angeles, California 90028. Phone: 800-869-2247 or 323-467-4242. Website.)

[T]he family is now one of the major obstacles to improved mental health, and hence should be weakened, if possible, so as to free individuals and especially children from the coercion of family life.
-- Inaugural conference, World Federation for Mental Health, 1948
(Source: "The Progressive Dismantling of a Workable Education System," Psychiatry -- Betraying & Drugging Children, page 6, published by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, Citizens Commission on Human Rights International, 6362 Hollywood Boulevard, Suite B, Los Angeles, California 90028. Phone: 800-869-2247 or 323-467-4242. Website.)

"If the race is to be freed from its crippling burden of good and evil it must be psychiatrists who take the original responsibility."
-- Brock Chisholm, Head of the World Federation for Mental Health.

"Education does not mean teaching people to know what they do not know -- it means teaching them to behave as they do not behave."
-- A National Institute of Mental Health report titled "The Role of Schools in Mental Health."

"This [Outcome-Based Education] is the idea where we drop subject matter and we drop Carnegie Units (grading from A-F) and we just let students find their way, keeping them in school until they manifest the politically correct attitudes. You see, one of the effects of self-esteem (Values Clarification) programs is that you are no longer obliged to tell the truth if you don't feel like it. You don't have to tell the truth because if the truth you have to tell is about your own failure, then your self-esteem will go down and that is unthinkable."
-- Dr. William Coulson, Director of the Research Council of Ethnopsychology.

(Source for all three quotations: Psychiatry -- Education's Ruin, Citizens Commission on Human Rights, CCHR International, 6362 Hollywood Boulevar4d, Suite B, Los Angeles, California 90028, 1995, page 5. Phone: 323-467-4242. Toll free: 800-869-2247. Website.)

"In the next century [the 21st century] we are going to want to draw upon judgements from other jurisdictions. We are going to be more inclined to look at the decisions of that (European) court . . . . and perhaps use them and cite them . . . ."
-- Reportedly said by Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor. [Question: How are interpretations of the U.S. Constitution enhanced by drawing "upon judgements from other jurisdictions"?]
(Source: -- From The Florida Forum, Spring 2000, page 9. Address: Florida Pro-Family Forum, PO Box 1059, Highland City, Florida 33846-1059.)

"t may take the destruction of western civilization to allow the rest of the world to really emerge as a free and brotherly society . . . ."
-- Andrew Young, "radical civil rights agitator," during a televised statement, April 13, 1970.
(Source: -- "Liberal in Conservative Garb," by John F. McManus, The New American, October 9, 2000, page 29. Published by American Opinion Publishing Incorporated, 770 Westhill Boulevard, Appleton, Wisconsin 54914. Phone: 920-749-3784. Fax: 920-749-3785. E-mail. Website.

"[W]e must look into [proposals for giving non-citizens the right to vote]."
-- Leonel Castillo, former commissioner of the INS under President Jimmy Carter, at the Latino Leadership Summit Conference, Riverside, California, January 1995. [Perhaps everybody in the world should vote in American elections. That ought to bring in enough votes for Democrats to satisfy the liberals. On the other hand, the U.N. is trying to take away the vote (veto power) held by the U.S. in the Security Council.]
(Source: You Don't Say, by Fred Gielow, pages 77-78.)

"[T]he principles of the United Nations Charter are worth our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor." [Emphasis added.]
-- General Colin Powell, upon receiving the United Nations Association - USA's Global Leadership Award, April 21, 1993. [Sir, are you suggesting that the principles of the United States of America are not so worthy? Are you turning your back of our Declaration of Independence and Constitution and pledging allegiance to the UN?]
(Source: Secret Records Revealed; The Men, the Money, and the Methods Behind the New World, by Dennis Laurence Cuddy, Ph.D., Hearthstone Publishing, Ltd., 1999, page 155. Address: 500 Beacon Drive, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127. Phone: 405-789-3885. Toll free: 800-652-1144. Fax: 405-789-6502.)

"We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets, and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."
-- Katherine Graham, Washington Post publisher.
(Source: "Assassinations and the News Media Coverup," by Pat Shannan, Media Bypass, December 2000, page 61. Alternative Media, Incorporated, 4900 Tippecanoe Drive, Evansville, Indiana 47715-3234. E-mail. Website.

i'll bump this again

p0ink said:
"In the next century [the 21st century] we are going to want to draw upon judgements from other jurisdictions. We are going to be more inclined to look at the decisions of that (European) court . . . . and perhaps use them and cite them . . . ."
-- Reportedly said by Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor. [Question: How are interpretations of the U.S. Constitution enhanced by drawing "upon judgements from other jurisdictions"?]
(Source: -- From The Florida Forum, Spring 2000, page 9. Address: Florida Pro-Family Forum, PO Box 1059, Highland City, Florida 33846-1059.)

i guess she really did mean it when she said it. there needs to be a way for us to remove some of these clowns from the supreme court.

an activist judge is far more dangerous than the most leftist politician out there.

2Thick said:

I would recommend that you find a point of reference.

I could post all day about idiot right wingers but they hardly represent anyone so it is worthless.... same thing with the left-wing nuts.

Exactly...

Absurd things come out from the left and the right all the time... but to use that to discredit that entire political philosophy is stupid IMO.

Top Bottom