Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wootoom

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
You amaze and inspire me bro, in a real life way. You are awesome.

:friends: if this week taught us anything it's to celebrate people while they are still around. To tell them we love and appreciate them while we still can. To create memories and spend time with them because it's all we have left once they are gone.

He went through the same shit as me, I have a big heart when it comes to this stuff..family and friends are my life...I know I act like an idiot here but if you saw me I would do anything for any of you on here, you have been family for a long time...Nev was a great person and a better dad...this hits hard and I never even met him in person :(

Woot is a genuinely good person and very generous and giving. He steps up to help no matter what. He helped my son last year live out his dream.

It always takes me a few days before things sink in and I'm feeling especially emotional this evening. Most of us have never met but we are all part of this quirky Ef family and it's hard to lose one of our own.

Top Bottom