Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and Testosterone

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Can someone please clarify this for me?

Men create testosterone. But we only convert a small percentage of that into Estrogen. Correct?

Now..for women. They produce testosterone as well. But they convert that testosterone into way more estrogen then we do. Is this correct?

I'm just trying to find out something. Because there a few women that I know that have taken Test or EQ in the past. And instead of getting leaned out. They actually ended up a bit bloated. More muscle yes. But more water retention was added no doubt!

bumping this, the female endocrine system is pretty much a mystery to me as well.

i mean, do women actually create test or is it the same as when men make too much test it aromatizes it to estrogen?

But doesn't test bloat you anyway (water) and EQ makes you hungry so you eat more? I've never heard of either of those being cutters for women so I'd expect them to not lean out simply from the diet and the bloat.

Female testosterone comes from two places, adrenal glands and ovaries. We don't make it directly the way men do, we have to convert it from "mother" hormones (pregnonolone --> DHEA --> progesterone which can convert to any of the estrogens or testosterone).

Dr. Lee explained it the best and damned if I didn't loan out my only copy of his book.

Well my concern is this. We men bloat up from Test because the more test we take. The more of it converts to estrogen. Hence the bloating, gyno etc etc.

But when a woman takes Test. Why does she bloat up as well? That is what i'm trying to understand. If anything...she should be getting more lean. And btw...yes, these women I speak of were on great diets.

Carth said:
But when a woman takes Test. Why does she bloat up as well? That is what i'm trying to understand. If anything...she should be getting more lean. And btw...yes, these women I speak of were on great diets.

Aromatase activity in women converts DRAMATICALLY more of the testosterone to estrogen than in men.

That is, the conversion rate is MUCH higher in women than in men...its one way the female body reacts to having a "foreign" chemical in the system.

So that is why when these women take Test or EQ they get bloated huh? So how do these other women that take drugs like this lean out? Is it due to anti-estrogens? Or drugs like Proviron?

Most women DON'T take Test or EQ to "lean out". They take those things to add muscle.

If they DO try to lean out when on a test, usually it is a fast acting test, such as prop and take a moderately low dose and trust DIET to lean them out.

The majority of women who compete and take AAS use diet and things such as Var during leaning out phases.

Of course, every body is different, so some women don't bloat a lot on thigns such as EQ and some will bloat on Var. It can all depend on individual chemistry.

Carth said:
So that is why when these women take Test or EQ they get bloated huh? So how do these other women that take drugs like this lean out? Is it due to anti-estrogens? Or drugs like Proviron?

there are two types of bloating that occurs form ASS in women:

1 - those compounds that aromatize to estrogen(test)

2 - those that do not aromatize but cause SECONDARY water retention(anavar, eq) via the general bump in blood testosterone levels.

Bloat can be combated with Nolvadex and to some extent Adex(but that depends)

The Shadow said:
there are two types of bloating that occurs form ASS in women:

1 - those compounds that aromatize to estrogen(test)

2 - those that do not aromatize but cause SECONDARY water retention(anavar, eq) via the general bump in blood testosterone levels.

I did just that^^^ take nolva ED, and Adex EVO, I drink more water...
Hoping body will know,& It does not have to retain it...

It will get some..for sure..LOL

Top Bottom