Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman's libido

Be very careful, my wife is coming off 3rd cycle of Test in 2 years, now before her cycles she had what I would can an extremely above average libido, on cycle it was insane. But after this 3rd cycle her libido is insanely low. I talked with Psizzle about this and she mentions that after a year of cycling pretty hard preparing for contest, her libido is blown.

I researched it a bit and there is obviously very little concerning women and anabolics, but I found some stuff mentioning the possibility of the increased estrogen actually binding to the existent natural testosterone in a woman and causing decreased libido.

Most people assume(I think) that since a woman does not have an HPTA to be affected that there will not be a problem with recovery, I am seeing something different. Just an opinion on something you may want to take into consideration that may not have been even considered.

Last edited:
Be very careful, my wife is coming off 3rd cycle of Test in 3 years, now before her cycles she had what I would can an extremely above average libido, on cycle it was insane. But after this 3rd cycle her libido is insanely low. I talked with Psizzle about this and she mentions that after a year of cycling pretty hard preparing for contest, her libido is blown.

I researched it a bit and there is obviously very little concerning women and anabolics, but I found some stuff mentioning the possibility of the increased estrogen actually binding to the existent natural testosterone in a woman and causing decreased libido.

Most people assume(I think) that since a woman does not have an HPTA to be affected that there will not be a problem with recovery, I am seeing something different. Just an opinion on something you may want to take into consideration that may not have been even considered.

^^^ from what I have read women are just as likely to need HRT as men when they abuse hormones but just like men sometimes its just necessary.. people don't realize this.

the medical community laughs at that though because testosterone is known as a MALE hormone, but just like how males need estrogen to function.. females need test too!

^^^ from what I have read women are just as likely to need HRT as men when they abuse hormones but just like men sometimes its just necessary.. people don't realize this.

the medical community laughs at that though because testosterone is known as a MALE hormone, but just like how males need estrogen to function.. females need test too!

I think you are very correct...most of us, including many medical practitioners are under the wrong assumption. Also there has been so little medical studies in that area that people are in the dark.

Top Bottom