Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wodin's balls

WODIN said:
And they are not nearly that hairy!!! Actually they are shorn. Thank you.

You go find another topic to get yourself some attention with.

wow, i think smalls pissed off Wodin or annoyed him at least. Didn't think that was possible.

Btw, that thread was kind of getting ugly. Some of you I guess never heard of being a GENTLEMAN.

Smalls - Just noticed your location... :FRlol: :FRlol:

Just watched that movie for the millionth time the other day... nearly piss myself every time.

Funny as hell girl.
--

smallmovesal said:
yeah it's in my signature too... i should really buy that movie.

:)

Well... um... you know, I'm about to rub one off. You want to come over and um, watch The Big Lebowski or something, maybe? ;)

That guy Donnie reminds me of my friend Paul. You always want him around, but whenever he starts to say something, you just instantly tell him to shut the fuck up. :D Everyone needs a friend like Donnie. It's a great stress reliever.

I also love Walter's stories of 'back in Nam...'

No... no, you're not wrong Walter, you're just an asshole!

Is there a Ralph's around here?

:D :D
--

The Dude: Fuckin' Quintana... that creep can roll, man.
Walter Sobchak: Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude. The Dude: Yeah. Walter Sobchak: No, he's a sex offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old.
The Dude: Oh!
Walter Sobchak: When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederass.
[sic] Donny: What's a... pederass, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Top Bottom