Rotten New member Jun 26, 2001 #1 I know I'm supposed to remind you to take your meds and every few hours to change your Depends, but I can't because your PM mailbox is full. Oh yeah, change your Depends and take your meds.
I know I'm supposed to remind you to take your meds and every few hours to change your Depends, but I can't because your PM mailbox is full. Oh yeah, change your Depends and take your meds.
V vixenbabe Guest Jun 26, 2001 #2 Psssst....Rotty, You may want to bump this in a few...cuz the old f*cker can't see as well anymore either!
Psssst....Rotty, You may want to bump this in a few...cuz the old f*cker can't see as well anymore either!
P Peyote Killa New member Jun 26, 2001 #3 Hey Wodin while you are changing your depends please remember to get all the sand out of your vagina. It's not a want for drugs but a want for the addiction, please keep that in mind at all times. Thankyou very much.
Hey Wodin while you are changing your depends please remember to get all the sand out of your vagina. It's not a want for drugs but a want for the addiction, please keep that in mind at all times. Thankyou very much.
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Jun 26, 2001 #4 OTAY!!! Which ones the big green ones or those little purple ones?
P Peyote Killa New member Jun 26, 2001 #5 WoW that was a different post, not me promise, don't know what the hell is going on here.
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Jun 26, 2001 #6 My PM box is empty...so are my depends! WTF!? I better go eat a muffin and drink some coffee!
V vixenbabe Guest Jun 26, 2001 #7 Have the lady that delivers the donuts massage your prostate while you're at it.....
Rotten New member Jun 26, 2001 #8 Vix told me that she tried that on her hubby and it works. She sent me a pic with the words "Rotten was here" across her chin with a little somethin somethin dribbling down her face.
Vix told me that she tried that on her hubby and it works. She sent me a pic with the words "Rotten was here" across her chin with a little somethin somethin dribbling down her face.
T The Shadow Guest Jun 26, 2001 #9 Rotten said: your PM box is full. Click to expand... Yeah it is usually full of ID GLided man meat.
V vixenbabe Guest Jun 26, 2001 #10 She sent me a pic with the words "Rotten was here" across her chin with a little somethin somethin dribbling down her face. ------------------------------- Well slap me and call me stupid.....I thought I wrote that across my tummy for you....Hell, I must need a chin lift!
She sent me a pic with the words "Rotten was here" across her chin with a little somethin somethin dribbling down her face. ------------------------------- Well slap me and call me stupid.....I thought I wrote that across my tummy for you....Hell, I must need a chin lift!
Rotten New member Jun 26, 2001 #11 vixenbabe said: Well slap me and call me stupid.....I thought I wrote that across my tummy for you....Hell, I must need a chin lift! Click to expand... I was going to keep our secret a secret Vix
vixenbabe said: Well slap me and call me stupid.....I thought I wrote that across my tummy for you....Hell, I must need a chin lift! Click to expand... I was going to keep our secret a secret Vix
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Jun 26, 2001 #12 Re: Re: Wodin Cornholio said: Yeah it is usually full of ID GLided man meat. Click to expand... I told SSME to stop that...what can you do with someone so obsessed!
Re: Re: Wodin Cornholio said: Yeah it is usually full of ID GLided man meat. Click to expand... I told SSME to stop that...what can you do with someone so obsessed!
V vixenbabe Guest Jun 26, 2001 #13 Originally posted by Rotten I was going to keep our secret a secret Vix But this IS the NET!No one REALLY knows if we are kidding or not......
Originally posted by Rotten I was going to keep our secret a secret Vix But this IS the NET!No one REALLY knows if we are kidding or not......
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Jun 26, 2001 #15 DAYUM!!! Insert me between that other leg and you have a big smile!!!
V vixenbabe Guest Jun 26, 2001 #16 Originally posted by HappyScrappy <insert Mrs. Robinson music here> LMAO! Good one Happy..... Hell, I'm NOT that damn old! I happen to like Rotty and OLD MAN WOODY!
Originally posted by HappyScrappy <insert Mrs. Robinson music here> LMAO! Good one Happy..... Hell, I'm NOT that damn old! I happen to like Rotty and OLD MAN WOODY!
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Jun 26, 2001 #17 vixenbabe said: Originally posted by HappyScrappy <insert Mrs. Robinson music here> LMAO! Good one Happy..... Hell, I'm NOT that damn old! I happen to like Rotty and OLD MAN WOODY! Click to expand... Call me old man woody all you want, you'd be calling me Oh God before I was through with ya!
vixenbabe said: Originally posted by HappyScrappy <insert Mrs. Robinson music here> LMAO! Good one Happy..... Hell, I'm NOT that damn old! I happen to like Rotty and OLD MAN WOODY! Click to expand... Call me old man woody all you want, you'd be calling me Oh God before I was through with ya!