Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wodin, Machine, Havoc....question for ya...

B

Big Buck

have u ever done 2 bodyparts in one day? I missed a day in my split. So I think I'm gonna double up tommorrow and do back, traps, and shoulders in the morning, and legs in the evening.

S'up bro...

...I do two at each session about half the time.

Chest/Bi
Back/Tri
Legs
Shoulders/calves.

Each smaller body part gets 1 direct and 1 indirect hit each week.

I did the morning evening thing last fall in a splits format. Chest / Bi or Back Tri. Traps / Shoulders. etc...

What I made sure of was that I did volume work in the morning and then I did resistance work in the evening.

I always did legs in the evening. I don't think I could have gone back if I did legs in the morning ! LOL!!!!

My am work was 5:00 to 6:00. My PM was 3:00 to 4:00.

If your body feels up to the challenge -- go for it. There's nothing wrong with two-a-days occasionally. It might provide a good "shock" to your system.

I think you'd be better to do legs in the morning though -- otherwise your back will be pre-exhausted from doing back in the morning and you won't be able to squat as well.

If I was to do this, I'd probably try to do my morning workout heavy and my evening workout a little bit lighter (i.e. all cables/machines). If you try to go balls-out on everything, you might dig a little to deep into the recovery reserves. I'd also make sure I had a day or two off after this workout.

Personally, I'd probably just make it up on an off day. Are you on cycle right now? If so, that counts in your favor.

Bottom line -- listen to your body. See if you feel up to it for the evening session. If you do, go for it -- it could be a lot of fun. But if you don't, it's better to error on the side of rest than overtraining.

IMHO

Machine-I'm on a gram of test Eth, and 400mgs/EQ. I've worked 2 bodyparts together before (ie back/bis, chest/tris), but not two major bodyparts like back and legs.

Big Buck said:
Machine-I'm on a gram of test Eth, and 400mgs/EQ. I've worked 2 bodyparts together before (ie back/bis, chest/tris), but not two major bodyparts like back and legs.

Yo - watch out for the dizzies. Train legs first and then back. Otherwise the rush of blood form the back to the legs will lead to a big drop in BP and you'll feel woozy.

Thanx for the adice shadow.....and mad props on your pics....the veins in your traps were freaky!!!!

Its OK, just dont make a habit of it, get back on track with your regular schedule. peace

Top Bottom