Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

With FORMA-STANZOL, Forget Clomid and Nolvadex

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

With FORMA-STANZOL, Forget Clomid and Nolvadex

FORMA-STANZOL is a designer supplement that’s extremely effective at helping you keep hard-earned muscle gains and avoid disastrous side effects after a steroid cycle. This compound works as a “suicide aromatase inhibitor,” natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), progesterone/prolactin reducer and an SHBG inhibitor – all rolled into one. The end result is that FORMA-STANZOL not only lowers estrogen in your body following a cycle, but also significantly lowers the amount of estrogen that your body makes.

Are you really saying that I could replace the clomid in my pct with formastanzol? Please help me understand this cause if this is the case I wouldn't touch clomid again...

Are you really saying that I could replace the clomid in my pct with formastanzol? Please help me understand this cause if this is the case I wouldn't touch clomid again...

Its a debatable issue, for sure....but there are many reputable guys on here that believe you don't need a SERM if you have a solid PCT with the great products out there available like Formastanozol, unleashed, test infusion, and HCGenerate. I personally use a SERM in conjunction with the others, but I like to make sure I'm covered from every possible angle...and I probably go a little overkill on PCT

I stopped using Clomid years ago once Forma , Hcgenerate etc, came on the scene. Clomid messes with my emotional well being to much. Best of luck. Check the PCT sticky in the AAS section

Thanks guys, I look into it more, ditto on clomid messing with my emotional well being, it makes me want to shoot myself... Much less want to strive to keep my gains during pct..

Top Bottom