Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol question..please help!

staylove405

HI everyone...
I'm the one who took my husbands winstrol pill by accident, for those who didn't believe me...Anyway, still not losing the muscle no matter how much weight i lose..not doing weight training at all, just cardio..Its not even the muscle really that Im concerned about its the widening of my shoulder blades that looks disproportional to the rest of my body..NOw i feel like my hands and feet got bigger..sounds very odd..Dont know whats happenening but very scared! Now I'm wondering if anyone knows if perhaps this IP 45 blue pill could have been mixed with some type of growth hormone or something else?? DOes anyone know? Is there a way to take it to a lab to find out what was in it exactly??

Please help. Thanks!

Honestly I think you are completely paranoid. Your hands and feet will not grow w/ growth hormone. Did you take some measurements or soemthing? You describe these things but there's no pic and nothing to quantify by and the small amount of whatever you took for a short period of time is not going to have dramatic long-lasting effects.

staylove405 said:
HI everyone...
I'm the one who took my husbands winstrol pill by accident, for those who didn't believe me...Anyway, still not losing the muscle no matter how much weight i lose..not doing weight training at all, just cardio..Its not even the muscle really that Im concerned about its the widening of my shoulder blades that looks disproportional to the rest of my body..NOw i feel like my hands and feet got bigger..sounds very odd..Dont know whats happenening but very scared! Now I'm wondering if anyone knows if perhaps this IP 45 blue pill could have been mixed with some type of growth hormone or something else?? DOes anyone know? Is there a way to take it to a lab to find out what was in it exactly??

Please help. Thanks!
Said in the kindest possible way, you really need to read this:

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3124.htm

Ouch. My head hurts.

Oh wait .... I took some pills I didn't mean to take for like a day - does that mean my skull is growing? Or maybe my brain is simply too dumb to survive and it is Darwin at work?

Top Bottom