Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol injection.

megamanyo

hi guys, so i have never taken shots before so i would need some help on this matter, all help will be highly apreciated! :) i will be starting a winstrol only cycle to help me cut (with a lean diet and good training ofc)however im not sure how much to inject at the same time? i had a old friend that used to take steroid injections and he always just shot everything at the same time. should i do the same witn winstrold ? just shoot the whole thing or split it up in mg and take little by litte? also i heard that you can drink winstrol? i tried to look info of this up but couldnt find it anywhere. and i will not do anything unless im 100% sure of what im doing.

thanks in advance.

sorry to bump my own post like this, but i just wonder if i chose to drink it, how much should i drink per day ? and how often ? and should it be right before workout or some hours before ?

If you inject it then do 50mg to 75 mg per day for a minimum of 8 weeks, you can run it 12 weeks if you like. If you take it orally then take 50mgs per day for the same amount of time. I personally like the injectable better however its up to the user. Best of luck to you and I wish you success with your cycle.

If you inject it then do 50mg to 75 mg per day for a minimum of 8 weeks, you can run it 12 weeks if you like. If you take it orally then take 50mgs per day for the same amount of time. I personally like the injectable better however its up to the user. Best of luck to you and I wish you success with your cycle.

Hey Arabian, just a question here, I've been told by a few people on here to only take winny orally for 4 weeks and absolute max of 6 weeks as it is very toxic. I am currently on a test e and eq cycle at 400mg of each per week and was told to run the winny the last 4 weeks of my cycle and no longer than that. Could I run the winny orally for 8 weeks? Or is this too much considering I'd have been running the other two for so long? Thanks in advance

hi guys, so i have never taken shots before so i would need some help on this matter, all help will be highly apreciated! :) i will be starting a winstrol only cycle to help me cut (with a lean diet and good training ofc)however im not sure how much to inject at the same time? i had a old friend that used to take steroid injections and he always just shot everything at the same time. should i do the same witn winstrold ? just shoot the whole thing or split it up in mg and take little by litte? also i heard that you can drink winstrol? i tried to look info of this up but couldnt find it anywhere. and i will not do anything unless im 100% sure of what im doing.

thanks in advance.

With the inject you can get by with EOD injections.
Definitely dont use it alone,,stack it with some testosterone.

Top Bottom