Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Help

thepack22

I will be taking winstrol 50 mg tabs for 6 weeks. I am not big on AAS and am just doing 1 winni cycle to harden up for the summer. Also I will be taking omega 3s, glucosamine, and milk thistle with them for support. I hear winni reaked havoc on test levels. Im looking for advice on a PCT, best thing to take, start taking PCT during cycle if test levels get really bad?....basically looking for a little helpful advice.
I am 23, about 10% BF.

i would thrown in some test.

but if you are doing a winny only cycle, which i have done. a little HCg and clomid is all you really need. or all i needed. but i highly suggest throwing in some prop.

Thanks for the reply. Ya ive heard to throw in some test but i want to keep what im taking to the minimum. I was planning on going with clomid 100mg 1st 2 weeks 3rd week 50mg. Just want to make sure im doing this all right...trying to get advice from people who've had experience with it.

Also anyone who has had any personal bad experiences i would love to hear some stories. That way if it happens i know whats coming. THANKS!!!!

Clomid will do absolutely nothing if taken on a cycle. All it does is block estrogen receptors and winni does not convert to estrogen.

Any steroid cycle you do in high enough dosage to give any significant gains will send your body's own testostosterone production to zero. HCG will help provide some natural test and keep the testes active if taken during a cycle such as this.

Post-cycle is when you want the clomid. 50mg/day for 3 weeks starting the day after last winni tab. Also, stop the HCG with the winni since it will only suppress you further if you continue to use it through PCT.

Thanks for the reply. Ya ive heard to throw in some test but i want to keep what im taking to the minimum. I was planning on going with clomid 100mg 1st 2 weeks 3rd week 50mg. Just want to make sure im doing this all right...trying to get advice from people who've had experience with it.

Also anyone who has had any personal bad experiences i would love to hear some stories. That way if it happens i know whats coming. THANKS!!!!

Even a maintainance dose of test will do.

hi all im after abit of help as this is my first cycle....
my diet is qwiet good, im 196lb i dont now my bf% but im plump not very fat haha
ill b taking a Multivitimen, Universal animal flex, milk thistles, flax seed oil jels and cod liver oil jels

hers my cycle im gunna try and if it needs altering can u please point me in the right direction..

week 1 to 10, somatropin (hgh) 2iu every week day weekend off
week 1 to 10, sustanon 250mg twice perweek = 500mg weekly munday, thursday.
week 5 to 10, winstrol 100mg every other day
week 10 to 14, Clomid starting from 200mg coming down to last week on 25mg and also having a novedex xt every night

how does this sound to u builders with mure experiance
THANK YOU JAY
artist.gif

50mg Winni ED 6 weeks....

Every day I am taking Omega 3s6s9s for my cholestrol (heart), glucosamine for my joints and milk thistle for my liver.

I am only a week in and had some pain in the area of my liver and have been getting extremelty red during workouts primarily in my face..

Really just trying to protect any damage to any organs. Whats do you guys think???? input???

I have a few events coming up that i would like to have a few drinks, input of this as well...more liver support?????? HELP ?

I would add test, but you don't like you're ready yet for it. (you will)
Taking HCG for the whole duration of a mild cycle like this is unnecessary. I would take it near the end of the cycle or immediatley afterwards. I would probaly through a little nolva right away after the cycle as well and keep running it past the HCG.

Top Bottom