Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Gains

BigBankHank said:
Guys,

I have been lifting hard for about two years now and recently spent 2 months cutting down from 205 to 183 right now. I lost very little strength and now want to start a cycle in which I will get cut. I've read good and bad things about winny only cycles but thats what I think will work best. Any idea what will help give me some strength and help me get cut while i continue to restrict calories and do cardio?
I`d recommend you tbol bro. it will give you more strength and mass gians than winny and less problems with joints. you can stack the two if you want.

Retabolil2 said:
I`d recommend you tbol bro. it will give you more strength and mass gians than winny and less problems with joints. you can stack the two if you want.

Thanks for all the help guys I'll keep you updated on what I decide to go with after I gather some more info

Makavelli said:
First off winny did not "give you abs"... :rolleyes: . No AAS will do that. They just preserve the muscle you have and winstrol will make you more vasuclar. I love winstrol. If that's the only thing you're using you should run 75-100 mgs/day in tab form. If you're already lean you'll love it.
Well my abs weren't great beforehand, but are better than yours now. A little hard work, along with some help from winny, will "give you abs".

jcohen said:
Well my abs weren't great beforehand, but are better than yours now. A little hard work, along with some help from winny, will "give you abs".

Uh...who are you? Have you seen me before? Pretty confident coming from someone that has never seen me aren't you? You're going to get flamed to hell for an ignorant comment like "winny gave me abs". Have fun... ;) .

Makavelli said:
Uh...who are you? Have you seen me before? Pretty confident coming from someone that has never seen me aren't you? You're going to get flamed to hell for an ignorant comment like "winny gave me abs". Have fun... ;) .

Makavelli is right. That was a stupid comment. No AAS gives you abs. Diet, cardio, and good training gives you abs. Winny will just make them stick out more if you already have them. It is an aid not a miracle. Maybe you should stop talking crap to guys that have put in time here. Makavelli knows what he is talking about

gsia2417 said:
Makavelli is right. That was a stupid comment. No AAS gives you abs. Diet, cardio, and good training gives you abs. Winny will just make them stick out more if you already have them. It is an aid not a miracle. Maybe you should stop talking crap to guys that have put in time here. Makavelli knows what he is talking about

Thanks brotha... ;)

jcohen said:
yeah man, all you need for abs is a crunch machine and you can eat pizza, fries, ice cream, lard, butter and with winny it eats the bad foods and grease away I find :rolleyes:

gsia2417 said:
no shit. do you think i didn't eat right, work out right, AND take winny? my point is without the winny, I don't think my abs would look as great as they do. winny makes them alot harder than natural.

gsia2417 said:
if you read my earlier post you would see that we agree. you say it is an aid. i said "some HELP from winny". didn't mean to offend.

Top Bottom