Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and Adderall

lightweightt25

Im doing a little 4 week cycle of winstrol at 75 mged. I have a prescription for adderall and was wondering if it was a bad mix. I know its bad because it kills your appetite , but is it safe in terms of your heart, etc. if i took say a small dose and not extended release or anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be fine bro. I've had a lot of experience with stims lol, although I haven't run any gear, only phs. the key is to dose compounds apart from each other, and also keep your BP low. Make sure you take BP supplements like celery seed, hawthorn, fish oil, etc.

You should be fine bro. I've had a lot of experience with stims lol, although I haven't run any gear, only phs. the key is to dose compounds apart from each other, and also keep your BP low. Make sure you take BP supplements like celery seed, hawthorn, fish oil, etc.

thanks, much appreciated

I'd get a cheap blood pressure monitor just to be on the safe side - they have them at Walmart for very little.

its definitely something to keep an eye on... i never really recommend it but you absolutely need to make sure you are using n2guard with this bro... it is even of extra importance considering aderrall use... make sure to protect yourself...

I've used adderall with about every drug under the sun...you'll be fine

People do reckless shit everyday. A percentage of them walk away unscathed. That does not make said activity safe. One thing that is constantly repeated on this forum is that everyone is different and responds differently. I would definitely keep an eye on BP and run support supps.

People do reckless shit everyday. A percentage of them walk away unscathed. That does not make said activity safe. One thing that is constantly repeated on this forum is that everyone is different and responds differently. I would definitely keep an eye on BP and run support supps.

He's prescribed it where I am not. I would anticipate that he has a better tolerance to the drug than I do, and therefore, would be more equipped to handle it than I would.

My .02

Top Bottom