Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol 1/2 inch needle?

mma man

Can you inject Winstrol with a half inch needle and is it effective if you only inject every other day?

With my weekly activities it's very difficult to be kicked and knocked around in grappling sessions when you're always sore from injections which is why I have stayed clear from compounds that require daily use but would really like to try winstrol based upon the over all results I have heard of. I know it comes in pill form but again I'm told it's not as effective.

Any help would be useful.

half an inch needle mainly if you are going for biceps, delts, triceps, chest.

Use it daily for most effect and if you don't want to inject, the make a fruit cocktail and drink it.

Can you inject Winstrol with a half inch needle and is it effective if you only inject every other day?

With my weekly activities it's very difficult to be kicked and knocked around in grappling sessions when you're always sore from injections which is why I have stayed clear from compounds that require daily use but would really like to try winstrol based upon the over all results I have heard of. I know it comes in pill form but again I'm told it's not as effective.

Any help would be useful.

AAS are meant to be injected deep IM.
I would go at least 1" PINS.

IM = IM - it's mainly the long esters that need to be injected deep, and in particular when there is volume. 1ml of water based winstrol is fine to be injected 1/2inch deep

Top Bottom