Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny - How do you take yours?

Winny - How do you take yours?

• Drink it!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Inject it!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Tablets!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Tigerparks

Just wanted to get an indication on how most people take their winny.
Treat it as milk and drink it? Or get some well earned target (needle) practise in your arse?

Im getting ready to do site bi injection with my winny on my next cycle and I hope it does some thing to make those damn things grow

I injected it the first time I used it and I liked it and worked great. I am going to take tabs this cycle and than I am gfoing to see how that is. I am not injecting cause I will be injecting enough on the cycle I am doing that I need a break from needles so if I can swallow a pill than so be it. But will post how I like then compare to injectables when I am done.

Verizonizer said:
site inject of course.......what other way is there??

Injecting will have better absortion and will be less hard to the liver. So my advice is inject it ed because it half life is one day. Good luck bro

Bicho said:

Injecting will have better absortion and will be less hard to the liver. So my advice is inject it ed because it half life is one day. Good luck bro

In my experience, inj works better, the 50mg tabs are always from shady sources anyways though so unless you get them tested who knows how much stanozol you are actually getting. I am going to try some tabs from a research company in oregon next cycle, supposed to be grade A but who knows. Inj is expensive to do 50mg ED.

Top Bottom